• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WEstern Pa people???

cjwalkeriii

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys. Just thought I would start a thread and find out if there was anyone form western pa in here. Just looking to may go out on a weekend trip in the mountains and do a little muddin. Let me know. thanks

i live about 20 miles south of pitt, but work up in robinson. If you ever see a white XJ on 31's runnin around its me, big ol NEC sticker in the back window. flag me down and BS, or stop at pepboys when its parked there, ill be workin.

PAHighlander is from Johnstown. He drives a YJ now but still stops in here sometimes so try sending him a PM.

I'm out of the Cleveland (OH) area and our group has done Paragon a couple of times. Associated with WREV (Western Reserve 4 Wheelers). Yellow Creek in Wellsville, OH is regular stomping ground. Can't be more than 90 minutes or so from you. You ought to check it out if you haven't already. Bunch of Cherokees come through there.

wow. thanks for the responses. Robinson? I am always up there, and I used to work for pep boys, monroeville though. Are there any good "weekend" trails around here. Maybe drive friday/night and camp out. Drive some more sat. Right now I mainly have power mods and some interior. Soon I am gonna throw a 3 inch under it. Let me know if anyones intrested. Has anyone every thought of starting a southwestern pa jeep club? just a thoughtThanks

XJ Bill, thats a pretty cool website. I think gorve city is only about 1.5 hours away from me. Anyhow, my gf's father rents several hundred acres up off of 80 near oil city. I will ask him if we could wheel up there. I have taken a quad on some of the trails. Fun stuff. I will let you know.
jamie

Another EJP member here too. We spend a bunch of time in Wellsville. Lots of cool Jeepers in this part of the world!

EJP??!?!? hehehe, you want somethin more local and hardcore ;) check out the northeastcrawlers!
www.northeastcrawlers.net
join the forum and tell em the midget sent yah!

MattBlackXJ said:
PAHighlander is from Johnstown. He drives a YJ now but still stops in here sometimes so try sending him a PM.

That be me .... I'm about half way between Somerset and Johnstown. Right now the YJ is broke, hopefully it's back running in a few weeks. (Internal slave cylinder is blown) When my Heep is running I try to get out as often as my schedule allows.

WEll hopefully I can piece together a 3 inch in a month or so. I was going to go with s-10 rear leafs, and front 3". Does anyone here have any personal input on rusty's 3" with aal? I will do a search later on itbut i thought i should ask the locals first. lol Thanks guys. Hopefully I can meet up with you soon.

I had a friend that ran the rusty's lift. It worked great and flexed great but it always sat lower in the front than in the back. That bothers me but he didn't care. This is only one experience though and it was a great lift. Just my .02. Personally I would recommend the RE 3.5 superflex kit.

Another EJP member here! Also from Erie. Nick you smoking something? NEC hardcore? You guys dont even have a website anymore :moon: Seems like that sites been down for a month now. You bring your junk and I'll show you Hardcore!!!! You probably cant make it out pep boys parking lot without breaking something :laugh3:

Back