• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We Have Snoooow!!!!

I was in VT for college last winter, and got stuck in an October storm with my 240sx. I hate you right now, I wish I had gone back. Maine is wet with rain, so I'll be making a trip to the ice arena soon to get a truckload of snow to smear down in my friends back yard. We'll be setting up the boxes soon and to film. (snowboarding if that went over anyones head)

Haha. Yeah Im headed up to Bolton mountain tomorrow to go boarding. Its not close to opening but there is enough snow to slide on and thats good enough for me right now. I cant wait for the real snow. I think Im going to try to get a job at some mountain for the time being until I ship out to Texas for basic training. It should be like a vacation every day if it it works out. WAHOO! SNOW! HEH HEH HEH ::evil smerk::

94XJ4x4 said:
Haha. Yeah Im headed up to Bolton mountain tomorrow to go boarding. Its not close to opening but there is enough snow to slide on and thats good enough for me right now. I cant wait for the real snow. I think Im going to try to get a job at some mountain for the time being until I ship out to Texas for basic training. It should be like a vacation every day if it it works out. WAHOO! SNOW! HEH HEH HEH ::evil smerk::

haha
I cant waitt to go boarding
Im hopeing to get up to whistler for a while at leeaaast once this winter.

we have a little bit of wet snow on the ground hre in sw new hampshire but not enough to have fun yet

Matthew Currie said:
Hey 94XJ4x4, it's snowing in Benson too. If you like the fricken stuff so much, bring your truck and a shovel and you can have some of mine! :laugh3:

Haha Im good, thanks. I have about 2" in my front yard right now and its still snowing!

(In a happy jingle...)

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Cold weather has started EARLY here in SW VA! Im really hoping is a good indication were to have a bad winter!

Last year, I had my '89 Full Size Bronco, and with the TTB design and worn out parts which I had replaced all of, it STILL handled like a POS!! Picture this, 1" of slush on the road, and a big Bronco wanting to drift and slide everywhere! (No, it wasnt tires!). I mean, it was a total piece of junk! I could do no more than 20 MPH before it was ditch bound. Man, I was so glad to get rid of that damn thing!

The XJ is tight and perfect, 4X4 working like it did from the factory, so now Im praying for snow! :)

Andrew

Welcome to 4 weeks ago at the Bird......time to wax the board

153.jpg

Back