• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Passenger Rear Quarter Panel (for 1989 body)

roktoy

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1989 XJ with damage to the passenger rear quarter (behind tire and halfway up side panel). Looking for a salvage panel for replacement. Not really looking to do a steel plate side at this point so hoping to find a panel I can cut out of a salvaged XJ....thanks in adavance for any leads.

Jay
[email protected]

if you were a few months earlier I would have had an entire back half of a cherokee for ya

Got yer point :) No plans for this to be a rock crawler and beat on the rocks.....have another rig for that :D
Jay

pics.gif

If your looking for one off a four door I am parting one out I am in tucson though. I can cut it out next week if you give me meausurements of the area your wanting. I would say $30 just to cover an hour of my time cutting it out and one saw zaw blade.

do you mean "sawz-all"?

I have a 1989 XJ with damage to the passenger rear quarter (behind tire and halfway up side panel). Looking for a salvage panel for replacement. Not really looking to do a steel plate side at this point so hoping to find a panel I can cut out of a salvaged XJ....thanks in adavance for any leads.

Jay
[email protected]

I have a rear quarter panel. call 480 334 9007

Back