• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanna help??

USAFXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Once I order my 3 inch from Rough Country and get my 31s from flueras, who wants to help do the install. I can offer beer

If you were closer to me we could knock that install out in a couple hours at my place.

Gotta order the lift first and then set up with mflueras in Little Rock about the wheels and tires.

You know I am always ready to help out (even at 8 in the morning) but I wish I could, you are a little to far for me right now. Sorry bro

You gunna be in town then Swampy? I can go give you a hand. (If I'm not in Guadalajara that is.)

I'm down dude. This going to go down in Greenville?

Ya need to figure out which weekend. If my lovely wife/P.O. grants me permission I might be able to lend a hand. As long as its after Christmas.

Well I am still waiting on the bumper to get here, and then the lift will be ordered once I get the funds, and then the wheels and tires from mflueras, if he still has them. So I am looking at a possible late jan early feb build.

Back