• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

walker valley run late jan.

what date do we meet?

• jan 24th saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jan 25th sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bah school. who cares? you can sleep in class anytime; skiing only happens less than half the year.

If only mom and dad agreed. :lecture:

~Scott

So bad news. My jeep is sitting at my parents house, and they just threw a hissy fit about not having insurance on the jeep. Long story short, I don't think I'll be able to get my jeep by the first :(

BALLSACK. I was really hoping to go.

Just to make sure im not crazy, when your offroading you don't need insurance on your vehicle, and even if you did have it, once you are offroad its void correct? (cuz thats the way it was explained to me)

I'm installing a 4.5 inch lift this weekend if i had it done and new tires i would be there but not this time. i have front suspension all apart are there any tricks i need to know about installing new parts. its the first lift i've done. So far its going good.

I'm installing a 4.5 inch lift this weekend if i had it done and new tires i would be there but not this time. i have front suspension all apart are there any tricks i need to know about installing new parts. its the first lift i've done. So far its going good.

There's tons of info on this forum. Search for lift or even the specific lift you have and there should be tons of info. Did I say search yet?:eyes:

So is anybody going to show up on Sunday or is this thread useless?
head count. please only chime in if you are going so we can get a head count
Duane

If enough people go, I MIGHT be down.

~Scott

Back