• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

walker valley run late jan.

what date do we meet?

• jan 24th saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jan 25th sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd be game for the 31st or the 1st. But you'd definitely not want to out there any later than 10-1030ish or else you'll be in the dark by the time your coming off the trails.

Also anyone know what runs we'd be hittin? Depending on which trail i might ride along if my heep cant make it.

I am in the same situation. Not sure how well I will do with only 4 hi and not 4 lo. Also I am completly stock except for trimmed fenders to fit 32inch at. Have lift I will try to get on before the run.

I only picked the last date because it was on a sunday...sunday's the only day I can do. :(

~Scott

P.S. I think the 6 pack I carry around 24/7 redeams me the man card. haha

Sundays are good .super bowl or wheeling not a choice to make but wheeling it is .
Anyone can watch TV but not everyone can go wheeling .
Duane
and yes we do want to meet up at walker early 9:30 or 10;00

I'm down for Sunday. We should meet in the main parking lot/camping area. That way people with trailers can unload, and everyone else can air down.

~Scott

we need a longer list. :(

Lyle...get your butt in on this run!

~Scott

Back