• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VOTE NOW for the 2010 Rig of the Year!

VOTE NOW for the 2010 Rig of the Year!

• ipkyss

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • shortxjdoug

Votes: 49 13.0%
  • XJEEPER

Votes: 74 19.7%
  • FatCity

Votes: 35 9.3%
  • FlexdXJ

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • time2getdirty

Votes: 21 5.6%
  • in4aride

Votes: 25 6.6%
  • Loose_Nuts_Enterprises

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • RCman

Votes: 64 17.0%
  • urban yan

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • XJ_ranger

Votes: 40 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats XJEEPER your rig is worthy of rig of the century! Don't know how you do it but I imagine you pick lines very carefully! :D Can't wait to get my calendar.

congrats xjeeper, ill be ordering one of those calenders fersure!

All you people wanting a calendar, but what if it sucks?!!?!!?

Or maybe it could be cool looking, get a pro photographer like David Taylor to just give up a few shots, no money or even photo credit, just for his friend FatCity for the month of April:
April2011.jpg

Jake WI came up huge when he was asked if NAXJA could use his photo of FlexdXJ for May of the Calendar, "oh and no you can't look for it this weekend, we need it NOW!" :helpme:

May2011.jpg

When we asked XJLI if NAXJA could use his photos for in4aride, he said "Ha Ha, Yeah dude no worries" Then we asked him for high resolution and he sent it, and then if he could send us a bunch to pick from, I think he ended up with one of the best shots in the calendar for July:
July2011.jpg

Last edited:
XJEEPER won the chapter shoot out, went out of his way to send in some really really great photos to pick form for March:
March2011.jpg

December gives us another look at the 2010 Rig of the Year and the Chapter shootout winner, might be too much yellow in the shot but just a great photo for the last month of 2011:
Dec2011.jpg

I thought most calendars only had 12 months . . . Spinal Tap "This one goes to eleven" . . . errrr . . . Thirteen!!

Jan2012.jpg

An extra month for all the chapter shootout winners!

When we asked XJLI if NAXJA could use his photos for in4aride, he said "Ha Ha, Yeah dude no worries" Then we asked him for high resolution and he sent it, and then if he could send us a bunch to pick from, I think he ended up with one of the best shots in the calendar for July

ohhh yeaaaaaaaaa. calendar looks great, cant wait to (at least) one hanging up in the house!

Back