• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VOTE NOW for the 2010 Rig of the Year!

VOTE NOW for the 2010 Rig of the Year!

• ipkyss

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • shortxjdoug

Votes: 49 13.0%
  • XJEEPER

Votes: 74 19.7%
  • FatCity

Votes: 35 9.3%
  • FlexdXJ

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • time2getdirty

Votes: 21 5.6%
  • in4aride

Votes: 25 6.6%
  • Loose_Nuts_Enterprises

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • RCman

Votes: 64 17.0%
  • urban yan

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • XJ_ranger

Votes: 40 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the votes everyone!

Since everyone else if posting a few more shots, I guess I shall in no particular order:
FallCrawl1.jpg

FirstRun2.jpg

FallCrawl4.jpg

IMAG0217.jpg

CIMG5731.jpg

XJeeper your rig is so amazingly clean and is wheeled hard. How the hell do you do it. Our trees are kamikaze's around here. My doors will tell you that! RCman your rig is just sick! Fat City..........who needs a trophy truck? They can't do what that XJ can! Doug, the woody is MWC approved! Awesome rigs guys!

Thanks Dave and Bryan!

This one is from Sylvester Trails, BC, Canada - A trail called 'FucT'
dsc_0188.jpg

Deschutes County 4 Wheelers 2009 Event, near Redmond, OR
dsc_0067.jpg

dsc_0183.jpg

Reiter Trails, near Monroe, WA
DSC00665.jpg

Snow Run, 2009, off US-2 East of Monroe, WA
100.jpg

Yeah... about that....
228.jpg

Different snow run than above, off Tinkham Road, off I-90 near Snoqualmie, WA - Rock tires arent the best in certain snow conditions.
095.jpg

Last edited:
That Jeep's an enigma... much like the owner himself :gee:

An enigma is a type of riddle generally expressed in metaphorical or allegorical language that requires ingenuity and careful thinking for its solution. :wave:

Decisions, decisions...

I´m torn between some of the more extreme vehicles (like the orange one) and the absolutely beautiful rig of Urban Yan (which I would like to have as a daily driver) - but in the end I´ll vote for XJeeper because it has the specs and looks like I plan to build my new rig. Silver 2000, not to extreme, clean, capable.

Decisions, decisions...

I´m torn between some of the more extreme vehicles (like the orange one) and the absolutely beautiful rig of Urban Yan (which I would like to have as a daily driver) - but in the end I´ll vote for XJeeper because it has the specs and looks like I plan to build my new rig. Silver 2000, not to extreme, clean, capable.

Clean is an understatement!

Sure his Jeep looks great on the outside, but what he neglected to tell you is that he has a family of possums living in his trunk, a St Bernard mauled his front seats... also a skunk once used his engine bay as a lavatory.

... so vote for me.... I'm only a mere 46 votes away from tying for first!!

Had to vote for XJEEPER. Clean, capable, well built. Just like I like it. A lot of time and thought went into many of the unseen details of his build.

Bill, clearly you need to post that pic of your jeep flying...

(I would, but I can't find it)

Bill, clearly you need to post that pic of your jeep flying...

(I would, but I can't find it)
This one? There is a better picture somewhere (not taken from a video), but I don't have it.

100_1570.jpg

Hell's Gate - Moab

HellsGate08.jpg

One from the 2010 Southwest Crawlfest article in 4-Wheel Drive & Sport Utility.......

1008_4wd_042010_southwest_crawlfestjeep_cherokee_sport.jpg

tough competition! I love the suspension work Dan (loose nutz) has done to his rig, fatcity has an all-round sweet jeepspeed, rcman looks extremely well built for crawlin, urban yan has the cleanest XJ with the nicest interior, Justin has done some nice mods, wheels it and still keeps it clean

tough competition! I love the suspension work Dan (loose nutz) has done to his rig, fatcity has an all-round sweet jeepspeed, rcman looks extremely well built for crawlin, urban yan has the cleanest XJ with the nicest interior, Justin has done some nice mods, wheels it and still keeps it clean

I gotta go with XJEEPER. Very clean and still well used. He's got my vote.

sooo.... I decided to lift my Jeep, and drive it into a giant tree.
Will that get me more votes?
Maybe, if you can get it lifted quick, here's the tree:

7224_104049549607677_100000078979196_116716_7102371_n.jpg

Back