• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vender donations

Jeepguy91

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Here is a list of who we got donations from last year and were given away at the raffle. I think we need to start getting in touch with some of these businesses here soon. Please post up with how you contact so we don't have multiple people going after the same company. Also if there is other places that you would like to contact please do so and post up with you get in touch with. Some of these are national sponsors and should not be contacted except for from National BOD.

Ares
ECGS
Brown Dog motor mounts
Sluff grab handles
IRO
ARB
Badlands
Rock Auto
Napier precision products
BDS
JKS
Torq locker
Warn

Im sure there are more companies out there we can get in touch with. These are just from the winners from last year.

Got a couple of items coming for the raffle so far!

1. Olde Worlde Jewelers : Custom XJ grille necklace
2. Devil Woman Flags : Custom Naxja MWC safety flags
3. Dirtbound Off road : Donating unspecified amount and trying to attend event (Also talking with sponsorship about becoming national sponsor)
4. Rugged Ridge : Stix, Hats, Towels, Recovery Rope, Floor liner kit, Flashlights, cup holders.
5. Tactical recover Equipment : No longer responding.
5. T.H.O.R. : Intake kit , decals with discount code and Swag
6. Treadwright: Certs, hats, shirts
7. FireFab: Custom WinterFest "FireBall" and some various smaller items
8. Rebel off Road: Hats, stickers, shirts
9. MAX Trax: $100 Cert
10. Factor 55: ($50 Cert)
11. T.O.R.N. (The Off Road Network) : 5 Tickets to the "Trail Hero" event in Sand Hollow Utah this year
12. High Beam Off Road: Unspecified donation
13. Yukon: Certs, Hats, Shirts

Updated 2/18/19

Last edited:
I have contacted:

- Napier
- Hi-Lift
- AJ's Offroad Armor
- Treadwright
- 4wd.com
- Complete Offroad
- East Coast Gear Supply
- Bubba Rope
- MasterPull
- eTrailer.com
- Perfection Driveline

I have contacted:

- Napier
- Hi-Lift
- AJ's Offroad Armor
- Treadwright
- 4wd.com
- Complete Offroad
- East Coast Gear Supply
- Bubba Rope
- MasterPull
- eTrailer.com
- Perfection Driveline

Haha etrailer. Between you and me we could have been spokes persons for them with the problems with trailers we had recently.

Nothing new from over here. Never heard back from the few I contacted.

Also guys just a friendly reminder, please do not contact the national sponsors for donations. There are a few strained relationships I am trying to work with and fix. Contacting them asking for even more donations could result in us losing these sponsors all together.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back