• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uwharre Ride!

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
It's spring time and URE opens on the 1st of April! I am planning to take a newbie riding on the 5th! Who's in for some URE fun in the dust and sun?

Man, Uwharrie is definitely on my "must do again" list, but I'm not sure Wendy and I could afford two trips so close together. I was actually thinking of going sometime around late May or early June. I know you love the place, so you think you'd be up for another trip around that time, too?

Man, Uwharrie is definitely on my "must do again" list, but I'm not sure Wendy and I could afford two trips so close together. I was actually thinking of going sometime around late May or early June. I know you love the place, so you think you'd be up for another trip around that time, too?

It's 70 miles from the house. I can usually get up there any time for a day trip. Hell you guys would be welcome to come stay at the house any time and make a day trip with me!

Yeah and I'm at UNCC, so it's about an hour from me. Plus I'll be having more free time here soon so I'll be down for a trip assuming my Jeep is in order. I'm actually going to a workday this Saturday

I appreciate the offer, and we may do that sometime but right now none of our cars get better than 18 MPG on the highway so our long trips are gonna have to be limited. We're just in a tight spot right now but I refuse to go another year only surviving and not living. That's why I want to go somewhere at least once per month (or at least every month & a half lol) even if it's just some forest service lands close by or going to watch an event and not participating.

Well it looks like I probably won't be going to this, just decided to do a HP30 swap rather than deal with repairing the LP30

Not going to make this either. Auto Fair is that weekend and I already committed to being in it.

FYI - Just paid my dues (Again) taking the TJ to this ride and bringing a few n00bs along. Hope to get them to join. It's been a long claw outta the hole, but we are settled in the new house and getting the TJ trail ready in stages. And remember kiddies: "The Zombie apocalypse is coming!"

Last edited:
FYI - Just paid my dues (Again) taking the TJ to this ride and bringing a few n00bs along. Hope to get them to join. It's been a long claw outta the hole, but we are settled in the new house and getting the TJ trail ready in stages. And remember kiddies: "The Zombie apocalypse is coming!"

Sweet! Looking forward to wheeling with you again my friend! To the rest of you posers..... U Suck!

What are you planning to take? I won't have the Red Rocket, but I may be able to take a trip in the MJ, new job depending.

What are you planning to take? I won't have the Red Rocket, but I may be able to take a trip in the MJ, new job depending.

Ghost and Green Lantern as the boys have started calling her. We got a computer in yesterday and she RUNS!!!! So the hatch was swapped and it needs a few things here and there. So yea I'm taking the stocker too if I get insurance and tags worked out.

Ghost and Green Lantern as the boys have started calling her. We got a computer in yesterday and she RUNS!!!! So the hatch was swapped and it needs a few things here and there. So yea I'm taking the stocker too if I get insurance and tags worked out.

I have seen what you can do to and in a stocker. lol

I have seen what you can do to and in a stocker. lol

Yea thanks.... lol If all goes to plan it will be LG's first trip driving his jeep off road. :laugh: By the way, great to see you around here and red again my friend!

Only person i've seen be able to knock an exhaust loose then put it back in it's correct spot without even touching it...

LMAO! :laugh: :rof: :kissyou:

Only person i've seen be able to knock an exhaust loose then put it back in it's correct spot without even touching it...

Yes! I forgot about that. Best trail repair evar?

5 hrs 37 min from DC. I need to do more than just NoVa and SoCal trails......If the big boss approves I'm in.

John

5 hrs 37 min from DC. I need to do more than just NoVa and SoCal trails......If the big boss approves I'm in.

John

Sweet! So you coming down Friday and camping out? I am coming in Saturday am about 9 or 10. Looking forward to meeting you.

Back