• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

uuuuuhhhhh

For whatever reason they always seem to hire those with the lowest IQ's. I've also always loved how they put the really expensive and really loud testing equipment uncovered and unprotected... in the waiting rooms. All kinds of win :yelclap:

The reason for the aftermarket wheels thing is because even after having customers sign a waiver and explaining to them that those metal restraints on the dyno can damage rims with low profile tires people would still try and make Air Care pay for damaged wheels. That's why most stations will insist that you have stock wheels on the tires going onto the dyno rollers.

You notice they don't use a bunch of ratchet straps to secure the vehicle like you see at tuner shops. It takes to long (could you imagine the wait if they did) so those metal restraints are about all you've got. FWD cars can be very loose and squirrelly, especially with alignment issues. Try working there, it's a shit job and only pays 8$ an hour. Part of why you don't get the brightest crayons working there. It's loud, hot in the summer, freezing in the winter, most customers bitch you out and treat you like shit as if it's your fault they have to be there, you're in a constant hurry because the station will get fined if the wait time exceeds a certain limit, and you don't get paid shit.

And today. Finally got around to replacing valve cover studs. Anything look out of place here? Looks nice and clean to me!
photo-1.jpg

CO doesn't have an additional tint limit on the front windows. It's 35% all the way around. That being said I've never been pulled over or questioned for window tint and I've ran as dark as 5% all the way around.

what is with the goose poop green paint, ?? its every where , proably LED's fault

WTF why you wanna drag me into this ricer crap .... I don't believe in cars they are stupid you want good gas milage get a little yota truck least its still useful.

Just a random update. Hoping to get rid of this gauge cluster soon:

photo16.jpg

photo13.jpg

I've been told its the Type-R cluster and worth about $100. Problem is that it reads 254k when I have about 80k on the motor. So I'd like to go back to stock GSR Gauge, and if I happen to make a few bucks in the swap, that'd be nice.

So. Back to the GSR Cluster.

2012-09-07211540.jpg

This cluster is very close to what miles I have on the Motor and trans.

I'll be putting about $1,000 into this car in the next month. Well, must be more then that as I just did $400 in tires.

Looking to keep it a while. For some reason, I really like it.

You realize the mileage on the odometer is supposed to match the car body, right? You technically just rolled back the mileage on the car and if you ever sell it you must note that and the title will read exemption or something along those lines for the mileage. Set the odo to what is really on the car, who cares what the motor had on it.

Just to keep up to date:

Got the timing belt done. Put on almost 10k miles since last update.

Dumb Oil leak!

2012-12-17150559_zps1f471337.jpg

Integra will be 'borrowed' by a friend for the next 6 months while I'm gone. Him and his future wife are missionaries in Peru, just "paying it forward" like Troy taught me. :)

Well. Just some random updates, even though y'all are drinking the Hatoraide.

Was borrowed and abused. Just did a bunch of upkeep on it. Headed out to deckers with my 'lady' from Cali this evening. Just a nice little cruise.

Tell you what though, Love this car, but never buying someone else's project again. Found the Transmission mount bolts were MISSING. (Acura $36)

Just have to learn some lessons the hard way.

Have 91k on the clock now.

jyde4epu.jpg

a2a2u7a6.jpg

Back