• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unbland my truck

brandon11130 said:
here i did you a favor, from bland to sand, and i put my handle on your hood, when you do it i suggest you put yours instead otherwise people will think you are weird blacked out fenders/ moulding, roll bar in the rear, flat military tan = asome

blandtosand.bmp.jpg
Damn, that is asome.

i think your jeep is great as is, one of the better looking mj's i have seen

brandon11130 said:
how about this one

blandiscool.bmp.jpg

does xjeeper approve? lol

now we're getting somewhere.....but the whole black wheel thing makes the truck fade into the ground instead of popping out at you, got any of those vatozone dub spinnerz left from your gaypride rig you can donate to this one.....or better yet, some Rubi wheels would look prime, yo.

XJEEPER said:
now we're getting somewhere.....but the whole black wheel thing makes the truck fade into the ground instead of popping out at you, got any of those vatozone dub spinnerz left from your gaypride rig you can donate to this one.....or better yet, some Rubi wheels would look prime, yo.

Word.

Back