• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UN-WRITTEN RULES DISCUSSION THREAD

describe the ideal setup.....i dont like body damage! Its my DD, and ive been able to avoid most damage so far.

:roflmao: thats what i said! Now I don't care so much. After that first dent you won't care either.

Just listen to these guys while you are on the trail and you should be able to avoid too much damage! Hale and Illiana and a bunch of others helped get me down the trail at redbird! You'll be alright!:cheers:

yea...we'll see. I've gotten a couple dents, but nothing major so far. I just talked to Hale, and he assured me my setup is fine for the badlands.

He told me about your little adventure down trail 21 FlexdXJ! :D

This will be my 5th winterfest, and the body on my jeep is still (mostly) straight. Just pay attention and don't be afraid to ask for help. If you start leaning toward a tree back out, or ask for others to help push your body away from the tree. Unless it is really muddy, you will be fine.

If you care about body damage, find someone with a non-beat up rig and follow their lines.

Pretty easy to tell who does and doesn't care about damage by looking at their vehicle. Mine has become my DD, but I'm not too particular about sheetmetal :D

I have a very clean and straight Jeep.
In fact it is still show room condition.
I have been to the Badlands many times and I have never received body damage wheeling with these guys!
Let me tell you, if I was ever to get as much as a scratch on my rig, I would cry like a baby!

I have a very clean and straight Jeep.
In fact it is still show room condition.
I have been to the Badlands many times and I have never received body damage wheeling with these guys!
Let me tell you, if I was ever to get as much as a scratch on my rig, I would cry like a baby!

100_3991.jpg

100_3996.jpg

yea...we'll see. I've gotten a couple dents, but nothing major so far. I just talked to Hale, and he assured me my setup is fine for the badlands.

He told me about your little adventure down trail 21 FlexdXJ! :D

Yeah it was a blast except for the getting stuck part and it got its first swimming lesson too! :D

One of the most frequent body damage item is door mirrors.

I believe there is a Walmart on the east side of town (for the Walmart fans). I took XtremeXJ there to get an extendable magnet while sitting on his "stolen" front license plate. :D

Probably the biggest "unwritten rule" is nobody wants to see yer walnuts!

Les

Damn ... I almost forgot one of the most important "Unwritten Rules".

All MWC women attending must bring pie!!

Les

Back