• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UJ Toys 4 Tots Run 12/11/16

Underground Jeeps
2016 Toys 4 Tots Run
Northampton, MA
12/11/16
9 a.m.

We're having a trail run and toy drive to benefit the Toys For Tots Foundation.

This is a great chance to meet some members of our club as well as do some wheeling!

All 4x4 vehicles and anyone wishing to donate a new, unwrapped toy or toys to a child in need are welcome to attend! This run is open to the public!

Every rig must have front/rear recovery points and a full size spare. Minimum tire size is 31", but 33" is suggested.

We look forward to seeing some new faces as well as the familiar ones!

Meeting Location: Hamp Plaza, 152 N King St, Northampton, MA 01060 In front of Dave's Soda & Pet Food City.
The trailhead is 10 minutes from the meeting location.

Time: We will meet at 9 a.m. and we will depart for the trail as a group at 10 a.m.!

If anyone has any questions, post up here or send a private message to Orangeamc13.

Anyone planning on attending post up so we can get a rough idea of rig count.

http://forum.undergroundjeeps.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4468

I will be there.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

But will Bross be bringing the hate?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

If anyone would like to donate a toy and not attend the run, you can bring the donation to our meeting spot from 9-10 a.m.. Thanks in advance to all that participate! This is a great time of the year to help out families in need. We'll be putting lots of smiles on little faces!!!

Just a couple of days until the run! We're looking forward to a great time!

We'll be hitting 2 properties if time allows. The first is 10 minutes from the trailhead and the second is under 10 mins from the first. The 2nd property is Private NEA4WDC land that we have access to. Come check us out and see some of what UJ and the NEA have to offer! :thumbup:

Back