• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ugliest So Cal XJ or MJ

Who has the ugliest XJ/MJ in SoCal?

• G. Sequoia ‘Sequoia’

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Remi ‘Kejtar’

Votes: 34 42.5%
  • Curt ‘Slowrider’

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Avery ‘Cracker’

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Rabbit ‘ryarabbit’

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Cal ‘Cal’

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • David ‘David Taylor’

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Ryan ‘RAWBROWN’

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Waiting to see Captain Ron's MJ

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • OTHER (Must post up whose and a pic!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cal said:
You havent seen the wiring. Ask rollins.

Ray's jeep selft combusted, but I think my 'stock' wiring is still worse than his. :) Currently I have to pull the driving lamp fuse in order to start the jeep, or my headlights wont work .. in the past my transmission behavior was controlled by a paperclip jumpering two harness's together under the dash.

Mechanically Ugly :laugh3:

cracker said:
Mechanically Ugly :laugh3:
In that case mine does not fall under the ugly category: all wiring is nice and clean, no problems starting nor making to the trail, and now that I got the Novak shifter I no longer have to climb underneat and adjust the linkage :D

Kejtar said:
In that case mine does not fall under the ugly category: all wiring is nice and clean, no problems starting nor making to the trail, and now that I got the Novak shifter I no longer have to climb underneat and adjust the linkage :D

Visually Ugly :D

Kejtar said:
will you make up your mind on the requirements????? Geeeez your wife is less indecisive then mr I think I'll get a 60... maybe a 9"... :D

I am having the same mental debate.....60 or a 9" for the FRONT END :D

I voted for me because I have seen your rigs and very few even come close to my rigs ugliness. That is soon to change. It looks like I will be cutting and rollcaging mine very shortly and then it will get a much needed coat of paint. Then It will be even uglier.

Durability and functionality will be my goals, I'll get girls to pose in/on it for the beauty portion of the threads!!! :laugh3:

freerider15 said:
Welllll, I see my name on the list, but no picture and Im not on the poll. So whos :greensmok what? I think mine kinders pretty really...:D

I had typed it out but I didn't have a pic to show of your junk :rolleyes:

So you got out of this one unless someone posts a pic of it :D

k so where is the deep water? are you sure it wasn't an attempt at a penis extension? :wave:

Rawbrown said:
k so where is the deep water? are you sure it wasn't an attempt at a penis extension? :wave:

That was Harsh!... I thought he was a Gardener and it was his leaf blower...

Rawbrown said:
If you wheel other places then your backyard you might run into some water.... ask Cal if he didn't want one last year on the 'Con.

Con smon.... I prefer the hammers. less traffic, less bugs, shorter drive.
And after June, I won't have a backyard to wheel in. Trying to talk Rigwerks into bringing in a couple trucks full of bolders over to the dirt lot next door. Whats wrong with urban brick crawling anyways?

Could have several "winners". :D

Most mechanically unsafe for street or trail use, Sequoia

Most unusual body filler used, Remi (Herculiner applied by trowel)

Mike R

Rawbrown said:
Con smon.... I prefer the hammers. less traffic, less bugs, shorter drive.

'I prefer the hammers. I prefer the hammers.'

Well now, aren't we turning into a hardcore 'JP SNOB' !

Snooty bastid..... :kissyou:

and getting snootier by the jeeping minute...
Ronbo said:
'I prefer the hammers. I prefer the hammers.'

Well now, aren't we turning into a hardcore 'JP SNOB' !

Snooty bastid..... :kissyou:

and I still hold only 5% of the votes... add a 0.0 for Remi... thats 50%

Back