• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Turtled! NWS for the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh the gassing the crap out of it was intentional, but I think he wasn't expecting his front end to bounce away from the wall like that.

bcsavage said:
sorry I don't troll the forums looking at every possible post like you, I found something funny and posted. Sue me.

im not ripping on you tough guy, im just commenting on the fact that its been a pretty popular video the last 3 days. go sue yourself.

bcsavage said:
why am I suddenly a tough guy? fuck I hate the internet. People always ASSUME things.

you assumed i troll the forums looking for every possible post didnt you? i took offence to it, just as you did from my statement.

have a nice day :wave1:

GrimmJeeper said:
you assumed i troll the forums looking for every possible post didnt you? i took offence to it, just as you did from my statement.

have a nice day :wave1:

i troll the internet looking for every possible post whats wrong with that :D

hahaha, sorry if I come off a bit testy (huh huh, he said Testy) but between the wife on the verge of giving birth to my baby girl, my 4 year old bouncing off the walls and the in-laws moving in I'm going a bit nuts :S

Argue.jpg

bcsavage said:
hahaha, sorry if I come off a bit testy (huh huh, he said Testy) but between the wife on the verge of giving birth to my baby girl, my 4 year old bouncing off the walls and the in-laws moving in I'm going a bit nuts :S

Excuses excuses.......... (canidains!!!);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back