• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tube Doors

I wish the weather would actually get nice enough for me to go put mine on!

90783-250-xj-door.jpg

Are those the Tomken doors? If so, how do they attach? I sent an email to Tomken asking about the install procedure but never heard back.

I have a 95 with power windows and locks so I was wondering what complications that adds to the mix.

Not Tomken, they're Warrior. I can't say much about them here, they consider it advertising, which is fair.

Ironically though, I've made several attempts to contact the proper channels to be a sponsor and have gotten zero response.

I have a set I'd sell for $125 that I made for my 4-door XJ, but I'm selling it now so I'd sell the doors since they wont work on my 2-door. I'm looking for $125 for the set.
Pics here: http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c72/jfiscus/Custom Fab/Tube Doors/
tubedoors1.jpg

I can literally put all my weight on these doors & rock the Jeep by moving them & they dont bend. I think regular UPS wouldnt have any trouble shipping them since they're actually pretty light & not all that big/thick.
send an email to jfiscus(at)allianceprinting.net if you're interested in them.
If there's more interest I could make a couple more sets or a set for a 2-door.

Well those are hideous, hope you've got better at welding since this too.

Back