• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Noobfest: 5/8

I'm ready, I think.

I can picture the line of rigs waiting for air at Shell.. lol It will be a good time to get to know each other a little better. :greensmok

Cupcakes are secured...

Last time up I drove 90 miles back on flat tires. my gas millage went to crap on that trip.

Dave

Re: TSF Noobfest: The Final Details

Also! remember to bring your forks, spoons, knives, paper plates and maybe a cup so we can all eat in style and not like a bunch of cave men....LOL Almost forgot....a trash bag as well.

I plan on meeting up with the north convoy just throwing that out there

I am going to be up there. I am going to have a TJ or two with me. I think we may not run the trails with you, but I'll stop by and say hi. Maybe we can meet up for lunch too. Any body is welcome to join us, but we are going to be running slightly harder trails.

Well crap! I got the shot end of the stick again:(
Not going to be able to make this tomorrow due to WORK!
That just gets in the way sometimes but not complaining.
Hopefully I will be able to join you guys some other time.
Rob

Anyone know what eric (dellstopjeep) broke? All I know is I got a picture message with his jeep on a tow truck and his wife said catastrophic failure

you guys were awesome I appreciate all the help. now if only I could figuer out how to change my username to either longarm or exhaust clamps.

I had an awesome time today! Thanks to everyone who made it happen. It was sure nice to put faces to the screennames and everyone was incredibley nice and helpful. Made a ton of new friends and that was almost better than hitting the trails.

Lol. Glad you made it home. I expected that heep to be parked next to my trailer when we got back:)

Today was great. Thanks again everybody who put today together.

I just got home from one of the best day's in the woods I have had in quite a while. I went on this trip not because I’m a noob but because I wanted to meet NAXJA and all it in tales. I think I did! You guy's are a great group of people that were very welcoming and very acceptable to new people who are not a part of your club. That amazed me the most. We had a couple break downs and we seemed to be able to get everyone back off the trail and headed towards home that's always a good day in my book I have photo's that I will be posting in the morning. NIGHT!

Hey just wanted to say I had a blast today, met a lot of people and learned alot more of my rig's capabilities. Look forward to another run!

I had a great time, even though Eric's one-armed Jeep cut my day in half. Amazing turnout. I'll try and post a few pictures tonight if I get a chance.

I had an awesome time today! Thanks to everyone who made it happen. It was sure nice to put faces to the screennames and everyone was incredibley nice and helpful. Made a ton of new friends and that was almost better than hitting the trails.

I think this sums up the day the best. :)

I just got home from one of the best day's in the woods I have had in quite a while.

X2!

Hey just wanted to say I had a blast today, met a lot of people and learned alot more of my rig's capabilities. Look forward to another run!

Awesome to hear!

I'll have a trip report posted later, but I'm astounded by the turnout and success of this run. HUGE thanks to everyone who came out today!

This was my first time doing anything like this ever. Good group of people and i had a blast. I wish i was in my own rig though, i would have liked to see what it could do. I got a little work to do on mine still but i would be down to go up anytime. Seriously, i was surprised on how chill everyone was. Thanks for having me.

A few random shots from the day.

dellstopjeep and my stocker:
IMG_0270.jpg

Following Torx in the convoy:
IMG_0273.jpg

Staging at Rogers:
IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

Hoover(I think):
IMG_0293.jpg