• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Aug 17-19 Pictures and Trip Reports!

dag nabit. you know i didnt show up till like 2:30 this afternoon. i tryed looking for yall but i kinda gave up. i did however run ceder tree and about 75 yards of the begining of crushers. yea, i didnt make it very far did i.

juniorXJ said:
dag nabit. you know i didnt show up till like 2:30 this afternoon. i tryed looking for yall but i kinda gave up. i did however run ceder tree and about 75 yards of the begining of crushers. yea, i didnt make it very far did i.

we were packed up and gone by 2:30 today

WheelinJR [img said:
http://gitout.com/v-web/gallery/d/20080-1/tsf039.jpg[/img]

tsf042.jpg

tsf045.jpg

I saw this Jeep on a trailer going Northbound on I-5 Thursday evening. Looked like a nice XJ. Too bad about the D30. There was another rig in the convoy. Was that the EB?

Looks like you guys had a good time. Any more footage of the crushers?

Rod, nothing wrong with not quite making the Rubicon. Gives you more reason to try and try again :D

Michael

2xtreme said:
Rod, nothing wrong with not quite making the Rubicon. Gives you more reason to try and try again :D

I'm the one that has the problem with it, I will be returning with Dana44 and lockers. I am not going to let that fawker beat me :flamemad:

mojojojo said:
someone moved a rock or something man. i can make it i just need more stickers. :confused1

double sided on the tires for extra traction?

Another fun weekend at TSF! Didnt get to much wheeling in, but the fun around the camp fire totally made up for it. I'll try an get my pictures up tomorrow. Jason, I didnt get one picture of your jeep. I think it was avoiding me.

Looking back on where I got hung up, it looks like if I took a little higher line I could have bumped over it. Seems like I was resting on my sliders too much. Either that or a set of TrXus' :D

85XJ I'll shoot you a pm.

hmmmm, that seems to be sort of an empty threat due to the fact that i dont remember much of saturday night, or friday for that matter. i think seeing mikes bare ass everytime i turned around has surpressed my memory or something :puke:

So who's orange XJ is that anyway? Never seen that before.

XJLaredo said:
So who's orange XJ is that anyway? Never seen that before.

Some random guy who had a wierd setup, chop job with cage, large lift, drop brackets for the short arms, and a D30 with 37s I didn't see what the rear was but I'm not sure I would want to know.

Got my pics up...

Around 6:00 on Friday we rolled out for a little night run. First thing we hit was Mini Rubicon.
dust007.jpg

Rod decide to try the right line
dust013.jpg

Warming up the tires a little
dust017.jpg

He ended his run with a bent tie rod, and had to winch out... good show though
dust018.jpg

Joe then tried to conquer the left line, but within 45 seconds he successfully blew up his D35. Look close and you can see the teeth of the spider gears on the bottom of the diff.
dust022.jpg

Later that night we went for another night run minus Joe's rig. We got back to camp around 1:00 and decided to tear into the D35 to see what was wrong. By 2:00 we had both shafts pulled and the case cracked revealing the problem, spiders. The next day Rod and Joe went to get the spare D35.

"Well there's your problem"
dust026.jpg

im such a moron, why did i sleep that extra hour. if you end up fixing the audio on that video, mojojojojo (its like bannana, where do i stop lol) be sure to let us know mmmmkay.

for the record I hate Dana 35s

Back