• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trying to Update Member Roster Data

XJStorm

NAXJA Member #1062
I moved in March and need to update my member data in the roster, however the login popup doesn't accept my forum login, so I guess I don't know what the roster login is. Can someone in Support contact me about this so I can login to the roster to update it? Thanks

Don't know what changed, but it works now. Would have been nice to get at least a "Blow Off" message or something from a support person instead of crickets. hasta

Ah well, @ least it works.

XJStorm said:
Don't know what changed, but it works now. Would have been nice to get at least a "Blow Off" message or something from a support person instead of crickets. hasta

Ah well, @ least it works.

Blow off! :D

Seriously... those that handle that are volunteers. The volunteers try to regulary check this form, but sometimes posts get buried. But the email addy is published for the Membership guy too....

Off the top of my head, there was an issue with the roster between now and then... but it seems to have been fixed, according to your post. Nice use of the "bold" text though. :) I think this was also discussed in the Members forum? Not sure... I would have to SEARCH to be sure. But glad you are all set.

I'll go check out a search on "Bold", but just as an FYI I've bolded 99.5% of everything I post in forums online and have for the last 4 years, including when I was a Official Mod on the IGN Vault Game forums... it's kind of a trade mark. I'll do a search to see what was said, but I meant nothing bad by it. Also my sig read, "It's nothing personal, I BOLD type everything" until recenly when I changed it to my XJ specs.

Thanks for the response. :kissyou:

Edit: I'll add that back in while I'm @ it.

Back