• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Travis ---> Afghanistan

Ill keep him in my prayers. I did 12 months in Iraq and 15 in Afganistan. Best of luck! tell him i said thanks

Sounds good Sean! Happy to hear he is back!

xjackel, This thread has to do with one of our Member's Son going off to serve his country, and now his coming back in one piece, nothing more, and nothing less. A number of people here know Sean, and have met Travis, so it is a good wishes/news thread. Please respect that.

There is a political Forum for your views on the war, it is a sub forum of the OT Forum.

Ron

Sounds good Sean! Happy to hear he is back!

xjackel, This thread has to do with one of our Member's Son going off to serve his country, and now his coming back in one piece, nothing more, and nothing less. A number of people here know Sean, and have met Travis, so it is a good wishes/news thread. Please respect that.

There is a political Forum for your views on the war, it is a sub forum of the OT Forum.

Ron
Holy crap............I agree with Ron!

:wave:

:patriot: I knew it was him as soon as that part of the clip came on! Welcome home Travis!!!

Welcome home Travis!

And like others have said thanks Sean and Lar for being supportive of Travis. Like Arnie and others who've been there knows, it means alot to have people back home thinking about you.

:patriot:

This is Travis,
Thank you all for the well wishes! Though I did not read this forum while I was there, I did get several messages from members on my birthday! Your well wishes and prayers mean alot to me and all of us over there. If you have never sent a care package to a soldier you really should, they mean so much to us! Thank You all so much!

Glad he's home Sean.
Good job soldier. Welcome home.

Back