• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TRADE....my 98 WRANGLER for a 2 door Cherokee

Motorvated

NAXJA Forum User
Heres the deal...I have a 98 TJ, and im looking to trade it for a nice 2 door Cherokee. Heres a list of mods on my TJ.
98 2.5 5 speed TJ. 117,000 miles, rebuilt top end at 100,000
Dana30 with 4:88s,aussie locker
ALLOY USA Super 35 4:88s and a detroit locker
34 inch LTBs. rears are new, front are pretty worn.
2 inch lift with rancho RS9000s
4 inch Rough Country lift BRAND NEW. (included but not yet installed)
Poison Spyder Customs Corner Gaurds
Wet Okole seat covers front and rear
Upgraded Pioneer speakers front and rear (comes with pioneer head unit...but it JUST stopped working. Just needs to be cleaned out I think)
Full Steel Doors
Soft top(besttop)
Bikini/windjammer/Duster(besttop)
Herculined interior
CB radio with antenna, all hooked up
JKS quik Discos
FlowMaster 40 series
RockKrusher Diff gaurds
Steering box skid
New Alternator
Just INSPECTED a few months ago!
I run Mobil1 synthetic in my motor, changed every 4K miles
I also run LUCAS gear oil, changed often. Just did them last week.
There are probably other things that im missing. It needs a new front bumper, and the front fenders arent PERFECT. This isnt a show truck by any means, but it has NEVER let me down offroad, and has NEVER left me stranded onroad. Its reliable and I get 17-18 MPG every day. Im looking for a late 90s 2 door Cherokee. Let me know what you have! Either straight up, ot depending on the Cherokee, I may want some cash
IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

welcome to NAXJA , give it time someone may be interested in your trade. But most of here already know an XJ is better then a TJ , jk :)

not sure if mine is nice enough for ya or not, but I've got a 98 xj black sport, 5 spd, 4x4, 112k miles, 2 door. Doors cut in half doors with wrangler style canvas. leather, cd... not carpet... cb, etc. custom swing away tire bumper. doors need painted and body is straight, but paint has scratches....
pm me
JD

stjjames said:

Tacoma750 said:
HAHA ok. If only you knew ANYTHING about me, or my family...not to mention where we come from. Or what we do for a living. Maybe you'de wise up a little. but its ok, you can be an Ethug. If I ever ran into you on the street, you wouldnt say one word....You'de be put on your ass in a heart beat. Thanks for playing the game. You look really cool to all the guys sitting at home on there computers, you dont have to play tough guy anymore. You have eraned there respect. haha idiot

Back