• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tom Woods rear drive shaft

99NCXJ

NAXJA Forum User
got a slightly used Tom Woods rear drive shaft for sale. CV style shaft with gold seal u joint. I bought it new about a year ago or so and wheeled it several times on my XJ. Im swapping in Toyota axles and will be building my own shafts.

I paid over 300.00 for it new.

Asking 200.00

I'll get a compressed measurement on it tomorrow but It was ordered to fit my XJ with 6" lift

got a slightly used Tom Woods rear drive shaft for sale. CV style shaft with gold seal u joint. I bought it new about a year ago or so and wheeled it several times on my XJ. Im swapping in Toyota axles and will be building my own shafts.

I paid over 300.00 for it new.

Asking 200.00

I'll get a compressed measurement on it tomorrow but It was ordered to fit my XJ with 6" lift

I'd be interested in more details.......we like a nice woody...:laugh3:

I'll get some measurements and take some pics in a little bit.

No hurries...Bama's up 14 to 6...and they just got an interception....:viking:

Who's Bama?? Dont think i've talked to him/her

32.75" collapsed
37" extended

this is from mounting surface to mounting surface

Noticed that the grease zerk is gone (must have lost a fight to a rock at one point in time) but I should have one I can put back in.

32.75" collapsed
37" extended

this is from mounting surface to mounting surface

Noticed that the grease zerk is gone (must have lost a fight to a rock at one point in time) but I should have one I can put back in.

any idea on shipping to 35243?

here are pics of the driveshaft for those who asked.
partsforsale001.jpg

partsforsale002.jpg

partsforsale003.jpg

Back