• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To go to beadlocks or not, that is the question

Sorry for any confusion. Yes DIY vs Walker/Raceline/ TR. I also know the Allied are the low end of Beadlocks but the price was right (free).

I have been very tempted to purchase the DIY's for my rig, but I've read so many conflicting reviews about them, that now I'm unsure. I'd really like to drive my Jeep on the street, but I don't want to sacrifice its road manners.

I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too in the offroad game.

I have been very tempted to purchase the DIY's for my rig, but I've read so many conflicting reviews about them, that now I'm unsure. I'd really like to drive my Jeep on the street, but I don't want to sacrifice its road manners.

I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too in the offroad game.
Meh, I ran DIY's, twice in fact. Never leaked on me (unless I broke bolts and only leaked til replaced) and they handled same as any other wheel I ran on the road. I internal balance everything with copper bb's so its whatever. With DIY the person who did it themselves would be at fault for them sucking. :laugh:

Run what your pocket book allows! Some like grapes and some like oranges so ****ing what............... I used to give my over rated opinion here a lot but realized it is a waste of time. :yap:

Back