• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tnt front truss

I haven't seen their front truss in person, but if it's anything like the rear truss for their 4 link coil conversion I wouldn't hesitate running it. Tnt's rear truss is plenty strong enough, well built, and their welds are good. This particular truss was fully built and welded to the axle by Tnt in their shop (or so I was told).

All the crossmembers, links, everything I've ever used of theirs has been great, so it seems strange that their front truss would be junk, especially with the countless d44, jk 44, and Dana 60 builds I see using them. Anythings possible though

So why not just run ruffstufflca mounts , offset coil buckets,offset trackbar mount, shocks mounts and a mini truss and just buy some uca mounts from somewhere like tnt for both sides ? Any local shop might half ass it or not build it properly and screw it up.

Or you can leave the damn thing as it sits for now and redo the front next winter

Talked To A Local Shop. The Guy That Does This Stuff Is At KOH, go Figure.

I Would Love To Leave It For Next Winter But Want To Plan In The Event The Current Arms Don't Work With The Belly Pan.

I Thought About The Ruffstuff Route But Would Prefer Cookie Cutter At This point

ask lou #S194 how he likes his after i welded it up, or Rob D, i welded his a couple years ago.
they both fit up pretty good, not perfect, but ok for a prefab truss.
they look good as well, but are quite pricey. i plan to either fab my own or talk to artec. i run an artec truss on my 14 bolt & it is pure beef.

I'm running a hp44 front with TNT arms and 35's and as stated before they have thick tubes and unless you plan on launching your jeep you shouldn't need a truss. Mine just has a bridge over the pumpkin and for the upper control arm mount, both lower control arm mounts are flush with the axle tubes, the only thing I'm going to do use add some gussets to the pass upper mount.

I'm running a hp44 front with TNT arms and 35's and as stated before they have thick tubes and unless you plan on launching your jeep you shouldn't need a truss. Mine just has a bridge over the pumpkin and for the upper control arm mount, both lower control arm mounts are flush with the axle tubes, the only thing I'm going to do use add some gussets to the pass upper mount.

Yeah I Wouldn't Be Doing It To Make It Stronger But Because It's easier

Back