• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tires and lift

Empty_Pockets

NAXJA Forum User
4.5in rough country aal 7k miles on it, it will include, shocks, steering stabilizer, extended swaybar end links, front lower arms, springs, and shackles.
Asking $350
33x10.5x15 Difinity Dakota At2 all terrain tires on cragar v5 rims 7k miles on them 75% tread left.
Asking $400

Willing to trade for complete, good, running 4.0 HO with header, pre 00 motor, plus cash.

trade wheels and tires for a 99 motor that runs well? i'd put some cash in the deal too. motor has 167k, but the bottom end was rebuilt less than 30k ago. i bought the jeep to part it out and drove it for almost 200 miles before i dismantled it and it ran really well. no lifter tap or knocking and no piston slap. very smooth motor. if you're interested, shoot me some pics of the tires...

0708132051_zps91ad5cdd.jpg

poor quality video of it running

http://s528.photobucket.com/user/altrocker2/media/0630131929_zps578f14c1.mp4.html

Back