• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thornbirds = good tires?

Thornbirds have a legitimate use.....MALL POSING....:jester:

y-townxj said:
kiss my ass
i wouldnt kiss jenna jameson's ass if she drove a truck with thornchickens on it

and no crap your going to get picked on for bringing up a 18 month old thread.....especially one that was covered and not very useful then.....

FAWKIN NOOBS

tealcherokee said:
i wouldnt kiss jenna jameson's ass if she stuck it right in front of my face! even if she was already naked.

dude its cool if you're gay... but we don't need to know about it.

tealcherokee said:
i wouldnt kiss jenna jameson's ass if she drove a truck with thornchickens on it

and no crap your going to get picked on for bringing up a 18 month old thread.....especially one that was covered and not very useful then.....

FAWKIN NOOBS
Y

jesus tapdancing christ you guys sure do get hostile over some ghey crap. i dont think id like to hang around with some fruitcakes who get crazy over tires and would even choose to go ghey over running some different treads, lighten up jeeze.

Back