• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thor Quarter Guards

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
My Thor Quarter Guards came in today. Too bad I just won't have the time to install them before I head to Hot Springs in the morning!

You Donkey Show! I want some of those... although I have to figure out how to "fill" the holes from where I have my current ones mounted.

Yeah I have been worried about how well these are going to work, considering my fenders are cut pretty high, and i have BW flares. I guess I may have to use that plasma cutter I got to trim them to match the fenders, and I am going to have to drill them to reinstall my bushwacker flares. If it weren't for my bent up fenders (that they somewhat hide), and the holes from intsalling them originally I would just remove them and sell them.

The guards should hide the damage a little better. Unless you are talking about your front fenders and if you are... get a bigger hammer and beat them back into shape.

I am more worried about the mounting holes from the BW flares, and the hack job trimwork on the front fenders because I purposely trimmed higher than BW's instructions said to so I could mount the flares higher.

I would try to go ahead and get them mounted tonight, but I really don't want to get in a hurry. I'd rather take my time. I got the thor upper quarter guards, and the JCR lower quarter guards. Both are super BEEFY!!!

Should I paint them white to match, or do black bedliner to match by bumpers, rails, and flares???

i dunno i think it looks better if its a different color than the rest of the jeep. it just wouldnt look right right white it would be off because of the car paint vs. spray paint or however you would paint them white.

If spray paint is done right, you really can't tell the diffrence.

But I would say black. It would off set them and draw more attention to them.

I would buy MsGoodBurbon already has the patent on that. So I think I will keep it solid black.

Wow, I didn't know these were still being sold!!!

Back