• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

this is what I did with my jeep this weekend

nice, looks like the hit that sheared the motor mount off the block when I ruined my last rig :D did the "check underwear" light come on?

mine didn't break the bolts off, it broke the actual mount into 3 pieces, the whole thing just shattered. I was using poly motor mounts and stock block side mounts though so there was really no shock absorption.

valving isn't going to fix that hit, bumpstops would help but that is just the luck of the draw man. sometimes you hit something too big for what you're driving :cheers:

Yah my a$$ figured that out and my back is paying for it. Like a dummy i wasnt wering my sholdder straps just a lap belt. Grimm i here you had 2.0s do you mind telling me what you valving you was running i know i need to get real bumps. Bit i know my valving at 45/70 front and 40/60 is too soft

The shocks I was running came off of a caged I beamed ranger, I have ne idea what the valving was sorry.

What camera/camera mount system are you using? The self-leveling/shock absorbing is pretty good.

ok tried driving the jeep too work found out i killed the lower arm bushings and now have a wicked brake booster leak with the brakes applied. going too start shock hoops for the rear and change my bumps . also decided i need too slow down. that was and is turning out too be an expensive ride . crap forgot to post picks for the cam mount will coum this morning .

Back