• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This Forum is F'n Cool!

xjwooder

NAXJA Forum User
I just wanted to say that this forum is F'n Cool. The amount of XJ knowledge and experience is mind boggling. Obviously the modified XJ knowledge, but I'm talking about regular stuff.

My best example is the issue of the front vents blowing through the defroster. I'm not a mechanic and don't pretend to be. When this happened to my '91 Briarwood (RIP) I had no idea, WTF? I asked some friends and nobdy knew also a couple of local mechanics wanted to tear the dash apart! Thank God I checked here, replaced the vacuum line and BINGO!

The other one is with my '98 XJ. The sound coming from the gas tank when it's full. Someone told me to drop the tank, etc. Again I checked here and there were some posts stating that it happens and it's not a big deal.

I'm not faulting the local mechanics, it's all experience here. Thanks.

xjwooder said:
I asked some friends and nobdy knew also a couple of local mechanics wanted to tear the dash apart! Thank God I checked here, replaced the vacuum line and BINGO!

Saved ya what, about $35? give or take?

March is a special month here at NAXJA

:)

yeah thats why i forked over the membership dues, for aall the help i got here and the savings because of everyones willingness to help, 30 bucks is cheap compared to the time i would have spent diagnosing

fork it over its worth the knowledge alone

Glad you like it!

Stick around for awhile.

GO RED

the forum may be cool - but the club behind it is even cooler!

show up to an event and you'll know what I am talking about..

XJ_ranger said:
the forum may be cool - but the club behind it is even cooler!

show up to an event and you'll know what I am talking about..

oh and if any of you blackies want some good knowledge.... put ranger on ignore!!

kisses opie:kissyou:

Scrappy said:
oh and if any of you blackies want some good knowledge.... put ranger on ignore!!

kisses opie:kissyou:

wow Matt - that hurts...

:gonnablow

91 Jeep Project said:
I just keep hearing that the members are nothing but worthless assholes
That "worthless" part is just mean spirited

funvtec said:
yeah thats why i forked over the membership dues, for aall the help i got here and the savings because of everyones willingness to help, 30 bucks is cheap compared to the time i would have spent diagnosing

fork it over its worth the knowledge alone
I'll second that.

Back