• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This forum is dead! :(

G

come on people! it's only little over two weeks to go. In fact, I'm leaving two weeks from tomorrow (Friday). That's 14 days from now! Are we happy?! :lol:

We are ready. We will be there October 3rd (barring anymore Jeep troubles), can't wait!!!

Moab preparations......

Here's what I've been doing to get ready :lol:

[img:3d6064d6ef]http://www.rockrats.org/RR/Scripts/Thumb.asp?W=640&F=175_02918195128.jpg[/img:3d6064d6ef] [/img]

Hey Rick,

How the hell are ya? Can't wait to see you and Vanda again this year.

Maybe a little Mayheconno and margaritas are in order.

Where's your rear tire carrier???

See ya soon,

Crunch

Moab preperations

Hello Rick,
Shelly and I are going this year. Last year was a real disappointment for us. Just a short time before getting ready, there was a problem that kept us home. It was really hard thinking of you all and having to stay home. BUT NOT THIS YEAR!! Shelly and I are very happy that you and Vanda are going to make it again this year. When are you leaving to head up? Shelly and I will be leaving Sunday evening, or Monday early in the morning. Shelly has to work Sunday morning, but we want to get there as early as we can to set up camp, and wander around and see our old friends and meet new ones. Not long to wait now Buddy! Have you done anything new to your rig?

Casper

I'll be sure and bring ya a can o' white lithium spray Rick :twisted: Can't wait to see you and Vanda again. My cage will be done this weekend hopefully and then all I have left to do is the rear main and front diff is leaking. I leave 1 week and 6 days from now :shock: We're doing a trail in CO on Sun. and then will be leaving for Moab Mon. morning. :D See ya'll there.

Sean

Yes, I am REALLY getting anxious, but have been bummed out of late because, once again, there was a delay in the shipping of the new OX for the D30 I wanted to try out in Moab :(

Since the new delivery date slipped to Mid October (I ordered this in mid-August) - I threw in the towel - and temporarily will just throw in a Lockrite up front. Maybe '03 for the OX.

I'll be headed west around 0300 EDT on October 2 and be picking up Hagen (still coming, mein herr?) Friday morning in Denver - expect to be at SlickRock mid afternoon on the 4th.

JKTXJ - look for us in the back corner of SRCG. Planning on exploring Lockhart Basin Trail to the River on Saturday.

A couple of weeks . . . .

:D

Mike in NJ

getting ready

Vanda and I are driving up on Saturday the 5th, and staying through Sunday. I can't wait.

Been busy on the jeep. Just got some new Mastercraft seats, XM satellite radio, HS9500i winch and a custom front bumper. I managed to rip the Protofab bumper off the rear end on the same trail as pictured above. I ended up fabbing my own rear bumper and taillights. Here's a pic of the front bumper:
Thumb.asp

Looking forward to seeing everybody!

Rick

PS... Wait til you all hear what was causing my "mystery noise"
:shock: WD-40 wouldn't have fixed it.

bumper pic

That bumper pic didn't work for some reason. Oh well, here it is:
[img:d0b87da849]http://www.rockrats.org/RR/Scripts/Thumb.asp?W=640&F=175_02920154952.jpg[/img:d0b87da849]

Back