• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thinking about parting out my rig.

Looks like the cage and bumpers are spoken for by Tonysinnette, and the axles/longarms/suspension and winch are spoken for by POSJ.

Tires and wheels are still up for grabs.

Anything else you might be interested in let me know.

Tires and wheels sale pending...

Still have motor,tranny, transfer case, transfer case skid, Thor Quarter guards w/tailights, JCR Lower quarter guards, lots of other goodies as well.

Last edited:
Transfer case skid $75, Thor quarter guards, JCR Lower guards, and lights $250

Bumpers are gone, Cage is gone, axles are gone, all suspension is gone.

Still have xfer case skid, gas tank skid, wheels, tires, everything else. Hit me up if you are interested in.

I'm not in your chapter
I dont know you
but i think your an idiot.. for letting go of all that hard work.

Wheels and tires are Super Swamper Q-78's (36's) with about 80-85% tread on beadlocks (there are 5 of them), and the gas tank skid, and transfer case skid are WORP speed and offroad skids. They are beefy, and NIIIICE.

I'm not in your chapter
I dont know you
but i think your an idiot.. for letting go of all that hard work.

Yeah all my buddies are hating me right now. However, it will all be worth while once my buggy is done!

That cage was a biotch to get on! About 4 hours with ratchet straps and hammers to get the top part seated over the slugs and welded in place. All I have to do now is get the front bumper on, clean up my welds, and tighten every thing down. I got a box today and I'll get those tool sent to you tomorrow.

Yeah I am definately gonna miss my heat and A/C. Wonder how the buggy would look with a roof top tent on it?? LOL

Just ship them on over whenever you get a chance no huge hurry. Also you gotta post some pics up when you get finished with the cage.

Still have:

Transfer Case Skid $80
Gas Tank Skid $80
THor Quarter Guards/JCR Lower guards/Lights $200
Orion XTR 10" sub in ported box with Amp $60
Pioneer CD player with Steering wheel remote (about 6 months old) $80

Still have pretty much the entire interior and stuff as well.

Dont be afraid to make offers either. I want a lot of this stuff gone.

Justin shoot me a price on those quarter gaurds, upper and lower shipped to 76301. I'll figure out an easier payment method this time.

Very interested in the quarter guards if that is with the built-in tail lights still need the lower and skids. Pics??

For the right price I may be in for a road trip. I could also bring back to CenTex anything else sombody buys.

Back