• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things I learned at Winterfest 2009

I thought of another:

• FlexedXJ is much more talkative on line.:D

I thought of another:

• FlexedXJ is much more talkative on line.:D

That i am! I am quite the post whore sometimes!

However I talked to a lot of people Hale, you must have not been around me that much! I would have talked to more people on saturday if it wouldn't have started to rain so damn hard! :D

Last edited:
I thought a few were going to bring RC crawlers.
Did I miss it?
I completely forgot to bring mine.

BOB

HA! Sorry Byron, i do that way too damn much i guess its just a bad habit i'll try better!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

One more thing I learned...

Peeing out the back window of the megacab is much more fun than putting clothes on and walking to the restroom in the middle of the night...

mac 'drinking a fat tire' gyvr

Nice. So is peeing out the front of the tent in a downpour.

Or out the door of the RV. "Shitter's full!"

cousin_eddie.jpg

Thought of another one...

I learned that an XRRA East coast buggy can provide excellent entertainment while the NAXJA crowd is posing waiting for the rest of the group to show up for the photo op.

he then can wad it up later in the quarry on a high speed pass to put it on the trailer with very few witnesses...

DSCF0426.jpg

mac 'i'm sure i'll remember more learned things' gyvr

definatly camping there next year, learned my lesson this year. still a great time. and just wondering if anyone lost their DW there? i think i may have it.

I did loose my flag sometime along the way.:dunno:

I did loose my flag sometime along the way.:dunno:
I found a flag...it looked like one that may have been on a quad. No logos and the orange was quite faded. I still have it. Sound like yours?:huh:

I found a flag...it looked like one that may have been on a quad. No logos and the orange was quite faded. I still have it. Sound like yours?:huh:
Might be, it was pretty faded and tattered.

No big deal.

I found one on orange trail, but it has no points of attachment (yet).

If you can tell me the correct brand and color, I'll give it back.

Pat

It's kinda funny, of the three of us who usually wheel together, all of us have found at least one flag on the trail...I always hope it's something deluxe :-D

Back