• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things I have to do before I can leave, think I can do it??

Hey Woody, I got the seatbelt for you.
going to bring it with me to Tellico.
Just wanted to let you know that I didnt
forget.

OneTonXJ said:
Dan, you know I'm the king of last minute mods don't ya :D

It's too bad you're not leaving in the morning, it'd be fun to have the 2 heavies travelin' the road together.

See you folks tomorrow night.

we won't be leavin before 1 or so in the afternoon.

see yall Thurs morn

Finally got all my crap packed and once I run through the shower I am westbound...

See y'all soon.

Im about done too. However I will be modifying the roof rack at the camp ground tonight.

If anyone sees this before they leave, I won't be making it today or tonight. I may or may not make it down tomorrow. I'm having a really rough time getting this last stuff done, and I don't have anyone to help me with my lack of energy(been wrenchin for 3 days straight, and I'm beat). If you could, just pass the word around so no one worries about me. Thanks

Ary

Cowboy up,BOY!! I worked for 3 WEEKS straight to get my shiznit done!!! If you can drive it,get it there!! We'll help you get it together! That's what NAXJA's all about :D

P.S.-I'm packed,hooked up,and ready to roll. Just waiting on the wifey to get off work so we can grab dinner together and I'm on the road. If all goes well,I should be rolling into Crawford's around 9:00-9:30 PM tonight! See you all there!!

Ok ok, I'm goin, just been havin a really rough day. I'm leavin crack of dawn tomorrow, hopefully get there mid-afternoon tomorrow, if not sooner. Cya all then.

Ary

P.S. Mike, if you see this, don't forget my DS please :)

hey I'm leaving thursday morning also ary see you then (will holler)

Back