• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The XJ significant other thread

Yes, you are your wife's bitch.

CRASH

Here's a shot of us in Vegas the night after we got married (August 25,2003). No kids, two cats.

Good thinkin'. Put the date here so if you ever forget, you can just secretly do a search, get the anniversary and seem like the most thoughtful guy in the world.:D

rockcralwinxj said:
Good thinkin'. Put the date here so if you ever forget, you can just secretly do a search, get the anniversary and seem like the most thoughtful guy in the world.:D

OR... put it in the NAXJA Calendar. :D

PhatXJ said:
Get it right Andy :rolleyes:

It was sheep not goats.

and my makebelieve gal is "into that sort of thing" just like me.

:D

phatsheep.jpg

why do farmers wear boots that are too big?

So the sheep can't run away!

PhatXJ said:
:D

Remember that trip to Sun Valley? You were just as excited about the heard of sheep that showed up as I was :D

Quite the wake up call when 5000 sheep come rolling through your campsite :eek: :eek: Still can't believe you wrestled 4 into your little tent though! :D :D

Ahem, "Gentlemen" --

This thread is taking a distinctly non PG-13 turn, as well as getting completely away from the original topic.

How's about taking further analysis of PhatXJ and sheep to the Den?

Well I was going to post my significant other but I'm afraid Phat might get excited....

7.jpg

Otis does like humans though.... hmmmmm

Oh yeah and woman who wheels with me and goes to baseball games... here we are watching my braves whoop up on some Rockie a$$. A few cold ones down no less

6.jpg

Eagle I'll agree with you on that.

A nice little switch on that photo looks like in order.

Beezil,

You say you're married and all, and you roast a good lamb leg, funny to have that come in this thread, lets see a shot of your sig, other. And we don't mean Sean.

hinkley

first of all, its not a leg of lamb.

its a rack of lamb, and if i ever get a chance to cook for your wife, she will leave you. chix dig domestic males, its as simple as that.

anyway, here's a picture of my bitch.

103-03~1.jpg

Agreed. Who is this Melinda character?

Does she have a schraeder valves somewhere on her person?

CRASH

Beezil said:
is that jim carey?

Yup. I am actually in the middle of shooting another movie about me and other lesser people where I demonstrate my sense of humor/ wit and how much I can care and love even for the all the weaker humans of the world through a vehicle that everyone can understand and enjoy... overacting. It's a completely new concept for me.;) If I knew you caould make that much money being a JackA$$ I would've practiced more as a child!:rolleyes:

Give anyone as many beers as I had that evening and they can't help but become a little "jim carey." Hmmmm.... perhaps a new descriptive term for my vocabulary.

Mrs. Vug and I in Kentucky. Photo compliments of Kudzu. Recovery compliments of Four Wheeler.

49on_its_side_5-med.jpg

Man Vug, you really need to do some wheeling so you can use some pictures that aren't 3 years old.
Heck, look at the baby Fore Wheeler jeep in the background.

dude, get that thing together and get down here!

It's all I have that's digital.
I'll get down there soon enough.

Back