• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The XJ significant other thread

Ary'01XJ said:
Dave, no matter how many times I've seen that picture, I still can't see that as being you. Just doesn't look anything like what I've pictured in my head for so long.

Why is that? :D Well, that was a weird picture anyway... was kinda not what I normally look like.

Here's me blingin' with my new ride :D

standard.jpg

Don't know why she puts up with my sorry a$$, but I'm glad she does. :cool:

Bones :skull1:

HC_CITY_FAM1-vi.jpg

PSM_FAM2-vi.jpg

ST_VIEW3-vi.jpg

PhatXJ said:
Why is that? :D Well, that was a weird picture anyway... was kinda not what I normally look like.

Here's me blingin' with my new ride :D

standard.jpg

Notice the kid on the right pointing at Phat and rolling his eyes.... :D :D

Here's a shot of us in Vegas the night after we got married (August 25,2003). No kids, two cats.
picture.JPG

And one from Cozumel a month ago...
picture.JPG

Kim says get a life Jes,

Holy pant suit Batman! Tell me that was taken sometime in the late 80's or early 90's! I'm having Miami Vice flashbacks.

CRASH

Dave, no matter how many times I've seen that picture, I still can't see that as being you. Just doesn't look anything like what I've pictured in my head for so long.

Yeah, when the I-da-ho crew showed up for the 'Con last year, I couldn't believe that was Phat either.

Now he's always posting pics of this hot gal he claims is his girlfriend. I'm just skeptical, after seeing him rope goats.

CRASH

CRASH said:
Holy pant suit Batman! Tell me that was taken sometime in the late 80's or early 90's! I'm having Miami Vice flashbacks.

CRASH

Ya and it's all quality leather too! :D

Actually pic taken about 4 years ago before the car was sold. :cry:

Kim Says - you need some better taste!

Only a cross dresser would get involved in a chic's clothing!

hinkley

See no picture of CRASHdrea in drag :D

Mark, I think you'd look fine in a pant-suit.

CRASH

This is Tiffany after a few drinks (the one in the red)

fd43da08.jpg

and this is the two of us before a friend's wedding this summer

fa6509c8.jpg

oh, and that RACE Cavalier on the right is my hot DD

and then later that evening
I was a little flushed!

fa6506df.jpg

Last edited:
OK, for Hinkleberry, here is wifey atop Bald Mountain, near the Dusy-Ershim trail inthe Sierra's.

CRASH

baldmountainbritt

CRASH said:
Yeah, when the I-da-ho crew showed up for the 'Con last year, I couldn't believe that was Phat either.

Now he's always posting pics of this hot gal he claims is his girlfriend. I'm just skeptical, after seeing him rope goats.

CRASH

Get it right Andy :rolleyes:

It was sheep not goats.

and my makebelieve gal is "into that sort of thing" just like me.

:D

CRASH,

That picture is doctored, I would recognize those legs any where, those are Beezils!

hinkley

Yes, my wife is a hybrid of Beez, Paris Hilton, and Ed A. Stevens.

She can drink like Beez.

Got the body of Paris,

And the brains of Ed.

CRASH

CRASH said:
Yes, my wife is a hybrid of Beez, Paris Hilton, and Ed A. Stevens.

She can drink like Beez.

Got the body of Paris,

And the brains of Ed.

CRASH

And it looks like she can kick your @$$ too. In fact she probably wiil if she finds out that you've been comparing her to that "skank to the stars" Hilton. :twak: Paris looks like she needs a hip transplant to keep her pants up. But after carefully watching both her TV special and her movies, I'd say she does show more talent with her pants off. :party:

Back