• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "What day am I gracing Flat Nasty with my presence thread"

Lawn Cher' said:
You're outta you're fugging element Donnie!

I'll be rolling in Thursday afternoon/evening.

We're leaving about 8am or so Thrusday.

Convoy? :dunno:

Hale

Haleyes said:
We're leaving about 8am or so Thrusday.

Convoy? :dunno:

Hale

Possibly... I was planning on leaving work after lunch.

Lawn Cher' said:
Possibly... I was planning on leaving work after lunch.

That may work then.

I have a question. We plan on arriving at Flat Nasty around 6:00am on Thursday and are wondering if it will be open for us to drive in, setup camp, and get settled in, or do we have to wait for them to open?

Kim

85xjwoody said:
I have a question. We plan on arriving at Flat Nasty around 6:00am on Thursday and are wondering if it will be open for us to drive in, setup camp, and get settled in, or do we have to wait for them to open?

Kim
:lecture:
Gates don't open until 6:22am sharp. Not a minute before, not a minute after. Unless you want to wait for an agonizing 22 minutes, I'd wait and leave a little bit later. JMHO.

Fawk, I don't know. Just pokn' at you. I don't think you'll have a problem Kim.

Hale

85xjwoody said:

Kim

There is no "gate" there. When you pull in, you'll drive down, maybe 50 - 75 yards to a Motorhome/Office. You'll just have to check to see if someone is there at that time of the morning. It may be a good chance to catch a nap.

Last June, I got there mid-afternoon before anyone had shown up (Dog Run). I pulled into the lot and unloaded my Jeep and sorta scouted out the place driving the access roads. Eventually, Ron pulled up in his Toyota and gave me a real tour of the place.

Several of us will be down there ... but I doubt we'll be up and around at 6am.

Les

LBEXJ said:
Several of us will be down there ... but I doubt we'll be up and around at 6am.
Les

If you are there, I'm sure you'll be up. JIM.

Change of plans. I will not be leaving on Wednesday as previously planned. I will leave Thursday AM and get there that afternoon.

Les

I should be there early

[size=-2]2008[/size]

Ramsey said:
I should be there early

[size=-2]2008[/size]

Goat fawker ...

Les

LBEXJ said:
Goat fawker ...

Les
they like the fur....

012106fashionsite23bbs0.jpg

LBEXJ said:
Change of plans. I will not be leaving on Wednesday as previously planned. I will leave Thursday AM and get there that afternoon.

Les

We're planning on heading out about 8am or so on Thurs. We might run across each other, depending on how early you leave. We'll run Rt.50 to St.Louis and then hop on 44.

Hale

Haleyes said:
We're planning on heading out about 8am or so on Thurs. We might run across each other, depending on how early you leave. We'll run Rt.50 to St.Louis and then hop on 44.

Hale
I'll be leavin' about 8am that morning too ... depending on if I get the trailer out of the glacier ( ~12" of frozen sleet and snow). I have to stop in Terre Haute and pick up dash plaques.

I'm cruisin' down I70 through the middle of St. Louis, then 44 south to St. Charles (I think that's the name of that town).

If you see this brown turd pulling a piece of junk, wave as I go by! ;)

Les

LBEXJ said:
I'll be leavin' about 8am that morning too ... depending on if I get the trailer out of the glacier ( ~12" of frozen sleet and snow). I have to stop in Terre Haute and pick up dash plaques.

I'm cruisin' down I70 through the middle of St. Louis, then 44 south to St. Charles (I think that's the name of that town).

If you see this brown turd pulling a piece of junk, wave as I go by! ;)

Les

St James is the town, Les. I live near St Charles.

Lawn Cher' said:
St James is the town, Les. I live near St Charles.

Thanks Mark ... I knew it was St. Somethingorother :)

Les

ron told me to get off and go south at st james, I only remember it because it's my namesake.

87manche said:
ron told me to get off and go south at st james, I only remember it because it's my namesake.
I'll just remember Susan ... she's a good memory. :heart:

Les

Back