• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "What day am I gracing Flat Nasty with my presence thread"

Thursday morning or afternoon. Depends on if we leave Wednesday night or Thursday morning.

Kim

when I saw "flat nasty" I thought you were refering to my ex :)
I cant wait to leave Hawaii to hit the real trails, gets kinda boring on the same trails every weekend.

HEY,
Keep in mind, there are no organized runs untill Friday.
ONLY leader, gunners and me get to run Thursday.
So don't show up Wednesday and expect to be led on a run, 'cause it ain't happnin':twak:
Go visit Jessie Jame's cave or someting....

seanR said:
HEY,
So don't show up Wednesday and expect to be led on a run, 'cause it ain't happnin':twak:
really? thats kinda stupid. Though I suppose one could always venture out on their own.

Thursday noonish.

Hale

seanR said:
HEY,

I'll be there wednesday night. I'd like to find a spare seat on thursday with my camera/camcorder.

RedHeep said:
I'll be there wednesday night. I'd like to find a spare seat on thursday with my camera/camcorder.
You're with me. As long as you don't mind the easy, and intermediate trails.

There's only so much you can do with open/open KO's, 3' of lift, and having to drive your rig home 480mi.

scoobyxj said:
You're with me. As long as you don't mind the easy, and intermediate trails.

There's only so much you can do with open/open KO's, 3' of lift, and having to drive your rig home 480mi.

Sounds good. I'll be doing the same all weekend with my 1000 mile one way back to north carolina. Hoping to get some good video and pictures all weekend.

jcroffroad said:
Bill did not know you were going!?! Sweet! If you want to convoy down?
Is this the "King of the Hill Bill" that I know but can't ever remember his real name, or a different Bill that I don't know?

Hale

Back