• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

Using the shows "reality" as a guide, anyone who died of a massive head trauma wouldn't be a zombie. In theory(based on the CDC episode)anyone who wasn't infected when they died wouldn't turn into a zombie. And of course, any zombie that took a head shot would not come back again.

Interesting question: If a zombie requires a semi-functional brain to "live", and in theory oxygen,.. could a zombie drown? Move to an island, and all the animated corpses sink and drown on the way out?

HA! I'm glad it's not just me. I'd think this show is indescribably frustrating for just about anyone with any combat training/experience.

"I’m not asking for the tactical precision of a well-trained infantry platoon . . . Do they post security in all directions? Nah. . . Nice organization, Deputy. You just want to reach into the big screen and slap him." :roflmao:

i VERY MUCH SO WANT this show to get good... but too much bitch crying, and stoopid plot holes....

OMG SHES A ZOMBIE NOW, I CANNOT KILL HER! I LOVE HER!
then there was the reindeer scene in s02e01... worst plot twist in tv history, i was glad to see that stupid kid shot. i hope he doesnt return (allready know where s02e02 is going, unfortunately)

Anyone else start to rage when the RV drove up to the blocked road, and just parked?
have these guys ever heard of tactic's?

sad =(

have these guys ever heard of tactic's?
Those are Polish tic-tacs right? Little candies that come in a small plastic container that makes a ton of noise when you shake it, and attracts Zombies? :looser:

So, they distracted the Zombies to go into the medical trailer but didn't think they were going to come after them when they went out? Does this trailer not have sky lights like every other trailer like that in the world? Hey! Lets use the front door. Surely all the Zombies are still staring at the flares from 10 minutes ago!

Then again, the fat dude would have never made it anyways.

So, they distracted the Zombies to go into the medical trailer but didn't think they were going to come after them when they went out? Does this trailer not have sky lights like every other trailer like that in the world? Hey! Lets use the front door. Surely all the Zombies are still staring at the flares from 10 minutes ago!

Then again, the fat dude would have never made it anyways.

Never been in one... they have sky lights? The fat guy is Zombie bait! That is why they let him go. Nothing distracts a horde better then a meal! :D

Everyone similar trailer I've been in would have had a better way out...

XJLI, I missed the first season all together but this season is rather slow of the line. I did find myself wanting to see more then they left me hanging at the end of the most recent. (S1,E2)

Terrible episode. I'm really hoping this season picks up. How can you have a show completely about zombies...but not show a single one until the last 5 minutes of an hour long episode?

I like this show a lot but it drives me nuts when I see them doing dumb stuff. I am no zombie survival expert but some of the stuff they do just makes me want to yell at them.

Example, spoiler.

They are short on water, by some good grace they find a water delivery truck with tons of fresh bottled water. What is the first thing done, open a bottle and pour the majority of it all over the ground and stand under it showering for a second.... Genius, we need water so lets pour it all over the ground!

Are they going to use a whole truck load?

You have a bunch of people, you have plenty of vehicles so yes, take all the water available. It is in sealed, sturdy and transportable containers. They were in the big bottles(10gallon) and it looked to be what 20-30 of them, it wasn't like a couple pallets. Why waste any water in such a great manageable state?

usually the 1st season is action to get you watching and the 2nd season is character development to help you identify with them better. 2nd seasons always suck because there's no action like the 1st season it's all dialog. what's odd here is that the 2nd season has slowed way down but they aren't doing character development. it's just boring

Back