• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Stuck At Home Sale!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
JsASreg.jpg

Every year we head out to KOH for a week+ and half of my crew has to stay here and run the business. This is kind of like that but for you guys at home and not in Johnson Valley having fun!

So how about a big sale for you? I am thinking Kits, Everything KITS or SETS will be 20% off until Monday at 6pm! This includes 3 & 4 Link Kits, Panhard Kits, Steering Kits, Axle Swap Kits, SOA Kits, Heim Sets, you get the idea... Anything along those lines :)

Use NOFUN as the discount code and get on it, it will be over very quickly...

dammnnnnn...im like 2 weeks too late, just bought a whole steering setup from ya.

Dan,

Just saved over $80 ordering several kits using the NOFUN code... My question is, was I also supposed to enter in a code for the NAXJA 10% as well? Didn't know if I could use both or not... Anyways you guys make great product (I have a diff cover and some other stuff already) and I will be buying from you guys again in the future!

Austin

ordered a 14b simple swap kit. Even though I live close I don't have time to drive up there any time today.

Yes, the deals were excellent, and the items I got are pure BEEF! Always the first place I got if its something I can't fab myself!

Back