• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Search is over but....

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
I got an 87 tonight...good news it is already lifted, only has 187K miles seems to run pretty good and no issues with DW

Now the bad needs tires BAD, wiring is a little messed up and no gauge lights and tail lights. Will be a good project to work on.

Will post up pics tomorrow

I got an 87 tonight...good news it is already lifted, only has 187K miles seems to run pretty good and no issues with DW

Now the bad needs tires BAD, wiring is a little messed up and no gauge lights and tail lights. Will be a good project to work on.

welcome home!!!

I've got a few sets of tires-- what size are you looking for?

Good to see you back in the saddle!

Welcome back!

Good to see you are back into an XJ and even a member of the elite Renix crowd (you know, the one with the cool kids).

Sometimes a break is nice.

Glad you're back!!!

Hey no DW... I'm jealous!

Here are a couple of pictures

100_0236.jpg 100_0237.jpg

and I drove it 2 hours home...was actually very surprised at how well it handled given the tire...but it will sit right there till I get other tires to go on it.

Good to see you are back into an XJ and even a member of the elite Renix crowd (you know, the one with the cool kids).

Sometimes a break is nice.

lol I have had a few renix already...

May be a Waggy. It looks like a woodgrain dash cover too.

It is a Waggy..you can see the woodgrain under the paint on the rear. the hatch has been replaced though

Welcome back! Looks good. I dig the wood grain and red leather interior... stylish ride!:viking:

Back