• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THE RAFFLE!!!! (and you thought last year was good...)

Re: The raffle....

Some MORE great stuff donated for our raffle!!!

Just Differentials is donating a FULL SET OF Chromoly axleshafts (the complete assembly-- Inner, outer, forged 760 u-joints and full circle snap rings) to our raffle!!!

Thanks Just Differentials!!!

I don't know about you guys, but my raffle ticket "allowance" this year just went up!!!!!

this is one of the big reasons that im changing my mind about not going(the other is the great peaple at nac fest)

Re: The raffle....

Some MORE great stuff donated for our raffle!!!

Just Differentials is donating a FULL SET OF Chromoly axleshafts (the complete assembly-- Inner, outer, forged 760 u-joints and full circle snap rings) to our raffle!!!

Thanks Just Differentials!!!

I don't know about you guys, but my raffle ticket "allowance" this year just went up!!!!!

:doh: :doh: :doh:

very awesome of them. I'll be there next year. :thumbup:

Hmm...for some reason, I thought I only had one weekend to work on my junk between now and NACFest. Apparently there are two.

Let's see what I get done tomorrow. :D

those shafts or similar were on my list of things to get later in the summer... i would like them please and thank you.

are there going to be any jeeps in the raffle? like the whole thing?

are there going to be any jeeps in the raffle? like the whole thing?

THATS what I forgot to tell you.... when you win the t-shirt contest, your Jeep is automatically entered in the raffle...

Sorry man, rules are rules... could you please wash/vacuum it for us??

:D:D

LOL... not this year, but its anyones guess for the future...

THATS what I forgot to tell you.... when you win the t-shirt contest, your Jeep is automatically entered in the raffle...

Sorry man, rules are rules... could you please wash/vacuum it for us??

:D:D

LOL... not this year, but its anyones guess for the future...

Damn, I was hoping if someone breaks their jeep they can win the carnage award, and drive a new one home.

well aren't you a dreamer. ;)

So how much are the tickets going to be again?

Can I use somone else's Jeep (cough cough Colin's) as leverage for tickets?

eh. a dreamy forward thinker, maybe....
:D

Back