• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THE RAFFLE!!!! (and you thought last year was good...)

Re: The raffle....

Yeahhhhh. Well, if I can get the Jeep back together for this "stage", there's no reason I wouldn't be able to go next year. I just need to NOT go to one tons in less than a year...wish me luck :dunce: haha

So when is this raffle going to be? And I assume that you have to be there to claim the prizes? I ask because I'm only going to be there a few of the days.

through thats funny... could be with 2 hi lifts and a winch off to the side...

STROKER

i thought there was 3 hilift used there, then again i dont remember much from that nac fest for some reason

So when is this raffle going to be? And I assume that you have to be there to claim the prizes? I ask because I'm only going to be there a few of the days.

after the bbq on sat.and yes you have to be there

Sat nite

Yep. Looking at the plus side, now I'll have time to pick up a hp44 and throw all my chit in that, I haven't bought anything for the center chunk yet, but have just about everything else. So, I'll find a 44 out of a f150, narrow it, turn the knuckles, and have perfect angles, if all goes according to plan. I'll just take my time, work with what I have for now, and hopefully in the end, turn out having a better Jeep, which is never a bad thing :) Sucks about NACfest, but there IS an upside to everything. I can say that I wouldn't be surprised if I went suicidal if I don't make it there next year haha. Jussst kidding ;)
you can will me your jeep if you want, itll be in good hands
:firedevil

hahahaha sure thing jon. lol hey might as well, you called it... what the hell am i gonna care? :D :spin1:

see thats my answer to anthing asking about what happens if i die i say i wont car ill be dead then ppl look at me funny

Things are shaping up nicely... winch bumpers, headlight kits, long arms, driveshafts, diff guards and recovery gear are just SOME of the goodies we have this year.....

You folks are going to WANT to be around Saturday evening.....

A.

Things are shaping up nicely... winch bumpers, headlight kits, long arms, driveshafts, diff guards and recovery gear are just SOME of the goodies we have this year.....

You folks are going to WANT to be around Saturday evening.....

A.

finally a hint!!!!!!!! yeah note to self...bring extra $ for tickets

can I send money along with someone? :laugh:

Travis, you can surely send your money down with me.

...More tickets for me.

saw that coming. whateverrrrr
:laugh3:

i can't wait.

I went to see one of those tarrot card readers the other day, and she said that I was going to win a set of long arms in the raffle :rolleyes:

I went to see one of those tarrot card readers the other day, and she said that I was going to win a set of long arms in the raffle :rolleyes:

My Gypsy told me you would win LongArms too.. here's your prize, congrats!

orangutan-on-branch-080730.jpg

Last edited:
Back