• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

No, I'm lame, I don't do cool stuff.

Within the span of 4 hours one of my vehicles died and the other was put back on the road. Guess it was a semi productive afternoon.

There's a Bruce Springsteen concert at the stadium behind my house. We'll be parking and watching people tailgating. I got my girl tickets for her bday present, should be a good time. If you like his music, you could probably get a ticket scalping and you can park here.

I drove past his house every day on my way to high school, I used to go trick-or-treating there, and he's been known to randomly drop by some of the shore bars that do karaoke and sing a couple songs (I was there for one of those nights, it was pretty cool). Asbury Park is about 10 miles south of me.

I appreciate the offer but I'd like to do something I can't do at home. :laugh:

I had no idea what I was doing tomorrow until an hour ago, you think I know what I'm doing Friday?

I might be doing something or other, but not sure what.

I drove past his house every day on my way to high school, I used to go trick-or-treating there, and he's been known to randomly drop by some of the shore bars that do karaoke and sing a couple songs (I was there for one of those nights, it was pretty cool). Asbury Park is about 10 miles south of me.

I appreciate the offer but I'd like to do something I can't do at home. :laugh:

FINE!!!

I'll leave you a pile of tube and my bender, you can build my cage.

I might go to the MIT Flea market on Sunday to sell a bunch of stupid shit I haven't used in years and have no interest in, but unless you want to see fat smelly scruffy old dudes chainsmoking while riding around on mobility carts and talking on two way radios it's really not worth going to. Unless you're selling stuff to them.

Sure, I should be able to drop by sometime tomorrow evening. Cover's got countersunk bolts AND a drain plug!

Any idea when you're gonna pull that chevy out of the woods?

Cool, I should be home around 5.30 so anytime after that. Not sure when I'm pulling the Chevy out. If you want the axle I can make it sooner rather than later though.

It's a good possibility I'll be around, but it's almost a guarantee I won't have any cool things goin on that could interest you...but feel free to call me when youre leaving the mountains and see whats up. maybe meet up for a quick panos date if nothing else

It's a good possibility I'll be around, but it's almost a guarantee I won't have any cool things goin on that could interest you...but feel free to call me when youre leaving the mountains and see whats up. maybe meet up for a quick panos date if nothing else

DID YOU SAY PANOS!?

Cool, I should be home around 5.30 so anytime after that. Not sure when I'm pulling the Chevy out. If you want the axle I can make it sooner rather than later though.
I'm damn near sold on it, if it has gears my dumb ass thinks are cool and/or it measures a little tiny bit wider when we get it out of the poison ivy, consider it sold.

I'm thinking since I still intend to build this stupid full frame for the truck I can stop worrying about spacing, if I have to I'll just inboard my leafs a bit.

DID YOU SAY PANOS!?

****in right i did.

chris, if the weather's good on saturday and you're interested in dicking around with a unibody project, i could be persuaded to spend the day getting my jeep moved to the driveway, and start cutting out the front xmember to replace it with the winch one. and you can stop by and laugh and remember how much you don't miss working with unibodies...

just throwin it out there :greensmok

have you ever heard me sing? You'd be laughing so hard you couldnt sleep

I can't say I've had the pleasure, but maybe I can convince you at Camp UJ. I happen to have a lovely voice too, maybe we should start an acappella group.

one of my buddy's wedding photos from friday.. i was the best man at this one. the guy shooting was awesome, he was real cool and does great work.

200814_10151177587108993_1664609058_n.jpg

Bill I saw your GarageJournal update on lighting. Those recessed light fixtures are kinda cool and quite cost effective, you thinking of putting in the wiring/junction boxes for the T8 fixtures and just leaving it inactive till you can afford them, or what?

first at 730? boringgg.

hellooo

Back