• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

speaking of putting in a new pump, what resivor should i get from psc to run the pump i got from you colin? and where do people mount these things? if someone feels like giving me a "how to do this shit right for dummies" summary that would be fine by me.

speaking of putting in a new pump, what resivor should i get from psc to run the pump i got from you colin? and where do people mount these things? if someone feels like giving me a "how to do this shit right for dummies" summary that would be fine by me.

Call up homeslice from letsroll

ive been drinking beer in my office since noon

I don't have any plans tonight, but I just want to not be here any more. I'm trying to do work, and just spacing out hardcore... blahhhh

IMAG0458.jpg

This is my office, so technically I've been drunk driving since noon

There are some special people up here in Pennsyltucky. And some of those special people make scary "vehicles"

2012-05-27_15-49-37_913.jpg

2012-05-27_15-50-10_945.jpg

That passenger rear wheel is off the ground.

Or maybe not but it doesn't look inline with the other one, like it is attached to the same axle. But the picture look like they were taken at the same time. I don't care.

I took those pictures in the Walmart parking lot in Sayre, PA. The wheel was off the ground - the shadow doens't show it in the first picture. Maybe the frame was crooked? I think the back wheels were smaller than the middle wheels. Also notice the amber lights on the dash, the wooden fuel cell thing and the truck hood ornament

Back