• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The laming of my state.

I'm moving to Tucson Arizona in September and I have to get new plates in July! Maby I'll just stop driving my jeep until I get moved.

Nice plates.

KY, AR, y'all take a lotta crap ... almost as much as CA or TX :)

Here's one that doesn't poke fun at sterotypes... a doctor friend told me that he went to check on an elderly patient recovering from surgery. Her only complaint was about the food... she particularly disliked the Kentucky jelly. Of course you know what he found on the edge of her tray... a half-empty tube of KY jelly.

I think it's a ploy to get us to pay for the much better looking specialty plates. Of course these cost an extra 25 or 50 bucks.

1sunface.jpg

I have the Firefighter plate,i wasn't about to put that silly thing on my XJ.KY.also has a couple of Nature tags that look pretty nice.I have to agree,the friendly plate sux.They should have went ahead and put a rainbow on it to.It's that friendly:wave: :rolleyes: .....NAXJA member#579.

Oh, you're kidding! I saw one of those the other day and I figured the car owner had just stuck a smiley face sticker on it. When they went away from blue-on-white alternating years with white-on-blue, they lost their minds.

Tim
UK '82

I think you can,i've seen them on ZJ's & XJ's.Also,if you qualify for having so much land you can get farm tags.KY has about 10 different tags. NAXJA member#579.

Nah, Beezil is a closet Teletubbies fan, those pics come from his bedroom wall

Back