• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The JD is parked in the barn. Time to play with da CAT

Do you have any other pics of this build up? I really would like to see more of how it became the CAT that it is today. I looked through all of your threads and couldn't find more on the build up.

88poohxj said:
Do you have any other pics of this build up? I really would like to see more of how it became the CAT that it is today. I looked through all of your threads and couldn't find more on the build up.

Matt is gone for a week at BOTW.

88poohxj said:

There's another thread on the rear 4 link build up on this forum... If there's any particular area that you want to know about than let me know. The first cut up & tube out took 2 of us close to 10 months. The rear suspension took a couple months of pondering & a couple weeks to build. The rig is about to go under the knife again for a new front end & suspension along with a little more tube work... :confused1

Matt

Wow, thats a lot of time that you have invested into this rig. Not to mention how much the tubing must have cost, etc. I would love to see the rear suspension build, im really interested in learning to bend tubing also. Any pics of that would be much appreciated as well. Good luck on beating the heat down there, i know that if its hot in Auburn or Grass Valley it must be horrible down past Sacramento.

Back