• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The great winch debate.

Motornoggin said:
I have an XD900i on my XJ and have $400 wrapped up in winch and bumper. If you shop around, you can get used winches for a decent price.

I've heard this bit about used ones before - where should one look? On a lark, I tried searching eBay once for fun - didn't really find anything.

Rob

Rob Mayercik said:
I've heard this bit about used ones before - where should one look? On a lark, I tried searching eBay once for fun - didn't really find anything.

Rob
Keep your eyes peeled at the classifieds on this site. I just sold a rarely used Ramsey REP8.5e for $325 with all original parts and a Warn treesaver. You can definitely find great deals.

i wheel with a massive dodge ram on 38's normally. my winch has saved him numerous times. I normally have to anchor myself to a tree or i end up pulling myself towards the hole. he loves the fact that i have it, it allows him to do much crazier stuff. its a good investment but i agree that many mo rethings shoul dbe done before it

Back