• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Great American Park

I will. I will try and remember to take pictures and post them up. I guess they are continuously working on the park to make it better. I am hoping that its not a majority mud park. Muds fun for the kids but it is boring after the jeep is covered.

There's some pretty big rocks out there. These are from May.
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

My 35s were pretty undersized. Its more of a park park, not really any trails. I think they made one around the outside of the park but its not very long I think. There is enough to keep you occupied for a day though as they're only open one or two sat. a month.

Thanks for postin pics. I was unable to go. Looks like fun, plus its the only thing goin in town around me.

I was there the day those pics were taken. The park is a blast. I havn't been there since may, but from what I understand, they have a new 3 mile or so trail around the park for smaller tire rigs. The park is built on the old Pin Oaks Golf Course on College Street in Auburn.

with out a doubt. Next closest would be gardendale or whatever else is in Bham 2hrs away. I wish it had been open when I was in school.

Iron Horse is in Columbiana....little south of Bham....never been so I have no idea if it's worth the drive.:wave:

That place looks great!!!

Back