• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

That's my orange-ringed rig

DaveG said:
Haleyes - Honestly, I have no idea what turns the user name red. My member name is GrayDave if I remember, it's been a few years. I don't enter a password when I come to the forum, it just says "logged on as DaveG. Maybe I registered as a forum user once as DaveG.

My NAXJA newsletter and membership card say #259.

Happy wheelin!

Dave

There is no graydave on the users list. If you did not renew your membership after the first year, you are no longer a member. You are now a forum user, that is why your name is in black and not red.

jeeplas said:
There is no graydave on the users list. If you did not renew your membership after the first year, you are no longer a member. You are now a forum user, that is why your name is in black and not red.

Maybe drop the 'r'?
:roflmao:

bgcntry72 said:
Maybe drop the 'r'?
:roflmao:

LMAO!!lastara :roflmao: Is BGCountry ever at a loss of words!!

Is thread for real? :rattle:

I witnessed Dave wheel his rig in the quarry on obstacles that I saw none of you guys try. So according to your own logic....you guys didn't wheel. He showed up, he "crawled" his beautiful rig on stuff I wouldn't even try in the Zuki, he has his own low stress driving style, and I didn't see him bitching on the 5 page thread about not having showers....'nuff said. Why you gotta hate?

BTW BC. Your giving shit to the guy for not building his own rig. Who are these guys?

Day2SwapCrew.jpg

This is getting too funny.
Someone go back and read the orig offending posts.
A couple joking jabs and all of a sudden it's the Dave vs MWC.
Bloose, of course a guy can talk up his rig without being a Jackass. A person can also toss a little shit without being a Jackass. "Hi, I don't think we've met, my name is Mo, Mo Mentem" That's just good shit, I don't care who you are. Give and take, a MWC campfire tradition. No reason for anyone to get all butt-hurt.
I'm gonna take a wild shot and say teasing wasn't allowed in some of your homes when you were growing up, huh.

Dave, we like your rig, we even like you. Maybe a tiny bit less than last week :D but that can change.
Laugh, take yourself a little less seriously. This is supposed to be fun.

kid4lyf said:
This is getting too funny.
Someone go back and read the orig offending posts.
A couple joking jabs and all of a sudden it's the Dave vs MWC.
Bloose, of course a guy can talk up his rig without being a Jackass. A person can also toss a little shit without being a Jackass. "Hi, I don't think we've met, my name is Mo, Mo Mentem" That's just good shit, I don't care who you are. Give and take, a MWC campfire tradition. No reason for anyone to get all butt-hurt.
I'm gonna take a wild shot and say teasing wasn't allowed in some of your homes when you were growing up, huh.

Dave, we like your rig, we even like you. Maybe a tiny bit less than last week :D but that can change.
Laugh, take yourself a little less seriously. This is supposed to be fun.

x2...
Its not the MWC's fight, its mine.
I am the loudest, and therefore I must have started it.
Let the Flowers of the world rise up.

lol since when does the MWC=pirate4x4.com...

personally if i didnt know guys and i show and someone or better yet an entire group wanted to give me shit, you would get a nice friendly xxxxx xcxx xxxx xxxxx you to your face and over the internet. some of you really need to let stuff go.

cheers,

jj

Last edited by a moderator:
jjchgo said:
lol since when does the MWC=pirate4x4.com...

personally if i didnt know guys and i show and someone or better yet an entire group wanted to give me shit, you would get a nice friendly fuck you to your face and over the internet. some of you really need to let stuff go.

cheers,

jj

You want some?
:laugh2:

bgcntry72 said:
You want some?
:laugh2:

watch yourself.

we can handle this like gentlemen or we can get into some gansta shit. :kissyou:

cheers,

jj

Flowers said:
Is thread for real? :rattle:

I witnessed Dave wheel his rig in the quarry on obstacles that I saw none of you guys try. So according to your own logic....you guys didn't wheel. He showed up, he "crawled" his beautiful rig on stuff I wouldn't even try in the Zuki, he has his own low stress driving style, and I didn't see him bitching on the 5 page thread about not having showers....'nuff said. Why you gotta hate?

BTW BC. Your giving shit to the guy for not building his own rig. Who are these guys?

I seen that shit too, yo.

I am not really sure what the big deal is. I have ridin with DaveG. he has a super nice built rig. And he is a hell of a nice guy. Why do you have to nit-pick his rig for or the way he drives...

xjfan1974 said:
I am not really sure what the big deal is. I have ridin with DaveG. he has a super nice built rig. And he is a hell of a nice guy. Why do you have to nit-pick his rig for or the way he drives...

awesome fist post...

DaveG - your best bet is to stop giving these guys ammo and instead take what they are saying as it is -

in the end its your rig, no matter who built it, and when everyone says get intimate with a sazall and make your upstuff better, either take thier advice or tell the to piss off - dont be a hero, it wont get you anywhere...

bgcntry72 said:
Read: 4.5" in the front and .41" in the rear.
Your rig looked like it was hauling lead plates for the railroad in the cargo area.
No, I don't know what lead plates would be used for, and why the railroad would need them, but it sounds heavy, and his azz was as saggy as my grandma from Boca.

working on the rear... maybe i should take the railroad ties out... and the spare longblock i got back there.... either that or spend the $$$ to get my SYE and DS and feel safe finishing the rear end...

Bloose, thanks.

I know how momentum can be our friend. I started out as a stocker like many of us do, and progressed up to 31's with no lift. There were many times that I had to use that friend to go where I wanted.

I still have to use it from time to time, even though I'm now on "37 MT/R's :)

I hadn't ever really been involved in this site, but now that I am, I've been learning things that I never knew about Cherokees.

A couple of you guys are actually growing on me. You say what you think, can take a little razzin', you pick up on sarcasm, and you wheel online AND on the trail.

Have you ever been wheelin and had a total stranger pop out of a rig smaller than yours and start spotting you when you didn't ask for one? You guys know each other and have wheeled together, but it could be Helen Keller spotting for all I know.

My handy dandy psychological handbook says you have to wheel with someone a little to appreciate their skills and knowledge, you don't just assume it of strangers. In fact, human nature is to you assume the opposite. In a random group of people, you assume the loudest guy must be compensating for not knowing shit, and the guy w/the bigger rig must be compensating for not being able to drive.

Usually I rather skip the foreplay, but this time it may have gotten us off on the wrong foot.

See you next time,
Dave

Back